- The IPCC rewriting ‘their own’ 1990 Medieval Warm Period historical temperature record, to suit the modern mann-made global warming hockey stick narrative. Ingenious.
- They were also kind enough to let us know the ‘global’ warming during the MWP existed without the presence of increased greenhouse gases: “This period of widespread warmth is notable in that there is no evidence that it was accompanied by an increase of greenhouse gases” IPCC WG1 Report 1990 (p202) http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_full_report.pdf
- For more on data tampering, see also:
“Human beings, as a species,
have no more value than slugs.”
– John Davis, editor of Earth First! Journal
“One America burdens the earth much more than
twenty Bangladeshes. This is a terrible thing to say.
In order to stabilize world population,we must eliminate
350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say,
but it’s just as bad not to say it.”
– Jacques Cousteau,
The first US Africanized “Killer” bees were brought into California by a Venezuelan oil tanker in 1985. By 1990 they had spread to Texas from Mexico.
By 2013 ‘Global Warming’ meant that “Killer Bees” invaded a home in Texas killing a family pet
Killer Bees in Texas may be Linked to Global WarmingPublished Monday, August 12, 2013
STATE COLLEGE — AccuWeather.com reported that nearly 100,000 killer bees invaded a home near Houston, Texas, in June of 2013. The bees developed their colony in the home that was vacant for two years.
KHOU-TV reported on June 6 that the killer bees swarmed the neighbors’ dog, killing the family pet. The bees were removed and taken away by a trained beekeeper.
The invasion could be the result of migration, researchers suspect. Jerry Hayes, the “honeybee guy” at Monsanto, said that the killer bees, which are Africanized bees, migrate where there are warm temperatures. Research also suggests that the bees’ behavior changes with weather and fluctuations in barometric pressure. Keep Reading »
Maybe they were attracted to a central heating unit in the house because more than two thirds of the United States has seen below average temperatures this year?
Or maybe they just decided to stay in Texas because nowhere else on the planet has warmed since 1998?
H/t to Al Zzzzore! @ICLEI_AGENDA21
“The only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another United States. We can’t let other countries have the same number of cars, the amount of industrialization, we have in the US. We have to stop these Third World countries right where they are.”
– Michael Oppenheimer, Environmental Defense Fund
“A massive campaign must be launched to de-develop the United States. De-development means bringing our economic system into line with the realities of ecology and the world resource situation.” – Paul Ehrlich, Professor of Population Studies
“Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake, the use of fossil fuels, electrical appliances, home and work-place air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.” – Maurice Strong, opening speech at the 1992 Rio Earth Summit
“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?” – Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Programme
“Global Sustainability requires the deliberate quest of poverty, reduced resource consumption and set levels of mortality control.” – Professor Maurice King
“We must make this an insecure and inhospitable place for capitalists and their projects. We must reclaim the roads and plowed land, halt dam construction, tear down existing dams, free shackled rivers and return to wilderness millions of acres of presently settled land.”
– David Foreman, co-founder of Earth First!
Obama says that African’s will boil the earth if they get cars and A/C :
“Ultimately, if you think about all the youth that everybody has mentioned here in Africa, if everybody is raising living standards to the point where everybody has got a car and everybody has got air conditioning, and everybody has got a big house, well, the planet will boil over — unless we find new ways of producing energy.”
– King Barack Hussein Obama Canute, town hall meeting Johannesburg, South Africa 2013
From Real Science:
When Gina McCarthy first met with Obama in the Oval Office on Jan. 10 to discuss the prospect of heading the Environmental Protection Agency, she recalled, “the first words out of his mouth was the need for EPA to focus on climate.”
“He sees this as a necessary part of his legacy,” she said in a recent interview
I am not convinced that King Barack Hussein Canute actually has control of the Sun’s behavior. He should probably start with something more doable, like one of these tasks.
“Climate Change will result in a catastrophic global sea level
rise of seven meters. That’s bye-bye most of Bangladesh,
Netherlands, Florida and would make London the new Atlantis.”
– Greenpeace International
“Climate change is real. Not only is it real, it’s here,
and its effects are giving rise to a frighteningly new
global phenomenon: the man-made natural disaster.”
– Barack Obama,
“We simply must do everything we can in our power to
slow down global warming before it is too late.”
– Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Governor of California
Environmental shifts, such as higher sea temperatures and shrinking glaciers in the Sierra Nevada, point to overwhelming evidence of climate change, state scientists say.
California is feeling the effects of climate change far and wide, as heat-trapping greenhouse gases reduce spring runoff from the Sierra Nevada, make the waters of Monterey Bay more acidic and shorten winter chill periods required to grow fruit and nuts in the Central Valley, a new report says. Los Angeles Times Keep Reading »
US ‘EXTREME CLIMATE’ CHECK:
- In 2013, two-thirds of the US is below normal temperature.
- Forest Fires have been the second quietest on record and nearly half the 10 year average:
- Tornadoes have been the quietest on record
- The graph below provides a remarkable insight into the ongoing US “intense hurricane drought.” It is now 2,862 days or nearly 8 years since the last time an intense (that is a Category 3, 4 or 5) hurricane made landfall along the US coast (Wilma in 2005). Such a prolonged period without an intense hurricane landfall has not been observed since 1900.
- Obama has had the fewest hurricanes of any president
- In 1934, almost the entire United States was over 100 degrees.
- According to the EPA, the worst heat-waves occurred during the 1930s.
Heat waves occurred with high frequency in the 1930s, and these remain the most severe heat waves in the U.S. historical record
- There has been no sea level rise in California for 73 years
H/t to Steven Goddard – REAL Science