“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”
– Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
According to satellite measurements and peer-reviewed science, for 16 years and 9 months, there has been no Global Warming at all.
Peer-Reviewed studies that confirm the lack of any recent global warming:
- Reconciling anthropogenic climate change with observed temperature 1998–2008
- Retrospective prediction of the global warming slowdown in the past decade
- Overestimated global warming over the past 20 years – Nature Climate Change 28/8/2013
- Recent global-warming hiatus tied to equatorial Pacific surface cooling – Nature Journal 28/8/2013
- Warmist scientists talk about no Global Warming
Let’s See How The “Clean Energy Economy” Is Doing in Germany And Europe…
Germany is a Green Energy Basketcase:
- German’s electricity bills have doubled since 2000. (Germans pay about 40c a KWH.)
- Up to 800,000 Germans have had their power cut off because they couldn’t pay their bills.
- Germany’s renewable energy levy rose from €14bn to €20bn in one year as wind and solar expanded. German households will pay a renewables surcharge of €7.2bn this year alone.
- Germany has more than half the worlds solar panels. They generated 40% of Germany’s peak electricity demand on June 6, but practically 0% during the darkest weeks of winter.
- Seimens closed it’s entire solar division, losing about €1bn. Bosch is getting out too, it has lost about €2.4bn.
- Solar investors have lost almost about €25bn in the past year. More than 5,000 companies associated with solar have closed since 2010.
- Germany has phased out nuclear, but is adding 20 coal fired stations. Gas power can’t compete with cheap coal or subsidized renewables and 20% of gas power plants are facing shutdown.
- Despite the river of money paid to renewables, emissions have risen in Germany for the last two years.
It’s a case of lose-lose all around, everyone — taxpayers, investors, renewables companies, gas companies — all lost. Waste and stupidity on a colossal scale.
- Two weeks ago the Czech Government has decided to end all subsidies.
- Spain owes €126bn to renewable energy investors.
- In Spain more than 5,000 solar entrepreneurs face bankruptcy without the subsidies.
- EU leaders now officially list affordable energy as being more important than greenhouse emissions.
In fact, the German green revolution has been so successful they have just ‘test-fired’ five new coal-fired power plants with a combined capacity of around 4 GW.
And just in case the wind stops blowing or the sun is blocked by clouds of evil man’s 12 parts per million of colourless, odourless, trace gas carbon dioxide, rendering their half a trillion €uro investment in windmills and solar panels useless, Germany have another 15 coal plants planned to open by 2020!
German Coal Fired Power Stations Due to Open By 2020
How much was lost from European manufacturing, to China, which could not compete? Investors are “pouring money into the US, where energy prices have fallen to one-third of those in the EU, thanks to the shale gas revolution.”
But if “King Barack Hussein Canute” and his overreaching EPA have their way, energy prices will skyrocket, just like they have in Germany, Europe and Australia.
And if Obama and his overreaching EPA succeed in their quest to de-carbonise America, the “Clean energy economy” will become “an engine of [recession] for decades to come”.
By P Gosselin on 6. September 2013
Now the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (DIHK) confirms the mess with a press release and survey results of businesses and industries. The survey (see right) shows that energy prices and supply risks are threatening the ability of many German industrial companies to compete, and that many are now gearing up to move their operations to friendlier foreign locations.
Renewable energies are leading to higher prices, unreliable supply, less competitiveness and widespread job loss
- Let’s copy Germany: 23,000 wind towers make 7% of its electricity to stop 0 degrees of warming
- The EU green hell
- Europe Pulls The Plug On Its Green Energy Future
- The price of moral-vanity: A catalogue of Green economic disaster unfolds across Europe
- Germany Succeeds Making Energy Unaffordable For 15% Of Its Population – 600,000 Households Disconnected Annually!
- Woodland Heists: Rising Energy Costs Drive Up Forest Thievery
- Forget global warming!? Earth undergoing global COOLING since 2002!
- Obama’s Climate Change Quotes: Best Lines From Georgetown Speech
- Revealed: The EU’s great green U-turn on policy that is sending energy bills soaring across the continent
- Germany’s Massive Renewable Energy System Puts Out Only 7% Of It’s Rated Capacity in November!
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago
- Long List Of Warmist Scientists Say Global Warming Has Stopped
- Bureaucratic Dioxide
- UTTER INSANITY: Spending $160b to cut the temperature by 0.00005 degrees
- Australian emissions reductions target is undone by one week in China « JoNova
- Lessons in wasting money: Use more wind and solar and… emit just as much CO2 « JoNova
Environmental Damage By Renewable Energy:
- In China, the true cost of Britain’s clean, green wind power experiment: Pollution on a disastrous scale
- Abound Solar’s Toxic Waste Highlights Enviro Hypocrisy on Pollution
- PEER REVIEW: Toxic health risks associated with rare earth metals extracted for use in solar PV’s and industrial wind turbines.
- PEER REVIEW: Lessons in wasting money: Use more wind and solar and… emit just as much CO2
- The dirty secret of Britain’s power madness: Polluting diesel generators built in secret by foreign companies to kick in when there’s no wind for turbines – and other insane but true eco-scandals