Climate Change : Who Are The Real Science ‘Deniers’?Posted: March 19, 2018
EARLIER today I reported on Sydney’s Autumn 38 degree Sun-day, noting that “the usual climate ambulance chasers will be sharpening the lead and filling ink wells to inscribe “
climate change” “global warming” on their “extreme weather” report cards, feeling morally-bound to fashionably link mankind’s activities to the follies of nature.”
IT didn’t take long for Australian Greens’ leader, Senator Richard Di Natale to blame the current bout of extreme, yet, not-out-of-the-ordinary natural disasters, on ‘climate change’.
IN a speech to the Senate, Di Natale cited a government that had been doing “everything it can to slow this country’s transition to renewable energy” such that “Australians are bearing the brunt of their failure.” That failure, according to Di Natale, manifesting in the form of bushfires in Victoria and New South Wales and a cyclone to the North. The fires still burning as the Senator delivered his insensitive rant.
A reaction of little surprise from a leader of the Greens. The minor party with a major bark obsessed with the latest environmental hype. Pushing propaganda to brighten the colour of its own flag, damn the costs and the suffering.
AS well, a reaction of someone who either ignores, refuses or denies Australia’s well ‘established’ bushfire history…
HISTORICAL sample of autumn Victoria and NSW bushfires when CO2 was at ‘safe’ levels (1854 – 1952):
RATHER than spending billions of taxpayers money subsidising windmills and solar panels in a hubristic attempt to ‘change the weather’, it would be far wiser spending the publics hard-earned money on better fire prevention and containment measures to protect people and their property from a natural hazard that has and always will be a part of the Australian existence.
TROPICAL CYCLONE MARCUS
“In the last few days we’ve seen bushfires savage Tathra, Bega and South West Victoria. We’ve seen a cyclone hit Darwin…”
SENATOR Di Natale quick to blame cyclone Marcus on ‘climate change’ but slow to understand the overall trend in Australian tropical cyclones:
A few clicks to the government’s tropical cyclone page reveals ‘unequivocal’ and clear data that, again, the Senator either ignores, refuses or denies the existence of: an ‘inconvenient’ trend of fewer and less intense cyclones as CO2 rises. The exact opposite of what we were promised by global warming alarmists.
FOR so long, climate ‘sceptics’ have been labeled climate/science “deniers” in crude reference to those who deny the holocaust, with the pejorative used in a broader effort to shut down debate and silence dissent. However, when hard evidence is laid out over alarmist rhetoric, it’s not hard to see who in fact are the real deniers of history and indeed, deniers of science.
- OPEN Letter To The Bureau Of Meteorology – Tropical Cyclone Trends | Climatism
- SYDNEY Autumn Heatwaves Are Not Uncommon | Climatism
- LIFE Inside The Global Warming Bubble | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- TIM FLANNERY – Professor of Dud Predictions and Climate Falsehoods | Climatism
- THE Greatest Threat To The Environment Is Not Affluence, It’s Poverty | Climatism
Extreme Weather related :
- EXTREME WEATHER Propaganda – The Pathway To Global Warming Hysteria | Climatism
- The Great “Extreme Weather” Climate Change Propaganda Con | Climatism
- EXTREME WEATHER Expert: “World Is Presently In An Era Of Unusually Low Weather Disasters” | Climatism
Climate Science related :
- 100% Of Climate Models Prove that 97% of Climate Scientists Were Wrong! | Climatism
- THE Great Global Warming “Pause” | Climatism
- THE Climate Change Farce Explained By Two Expert “Scientists” | Climatism
- WORLD Leading Authority : Climate and Sea Level Science Is A “Quasi Religion” Hijacked By An Activist Agenda | Climatism
- THE “97% Consensus” Meme Further Discredited By 97 New Papers Supporting A Skeptical Position On Climate Alarm | Climatism
- Climate Revisionism 101 : “We Have To Get Rid Of The Medieval Warm Period” | Climatism
(Still waiting for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Click link for more info…TQ, Jamie 🙂