Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to
know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” – UN IPCC
Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical
“It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of
scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” – U.S Government
Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg of the Hurricane Research Division of
“I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.” – Nobel Prize Winner for
Physics, Ivar Giaever.
LOWER troposphere global temperatures continue their decline off the 2015/16 Super El Niño highs.
AUGUST temps plunged off the July bump of +0.32 deg. C, cooling back to +0.19 deg. C above the long-term average.
THE August anomaly drop brings global temps back to 2002 levels…
AT the start of the month ‘Science Alert’ reported that “We’re Going to Die in Record Numbers as Heatwaves Bake The World…”
A global wave of “Extreme Media” followed the purported “Global Heatwave” of late July/early August that had the climate ambulance chasing, global warming theory-obsessed media in hysterics…
THE end is nigh!
MET office climate
scientist alarmist Peter Stott knows that science is about censorship, not debate…
HEATWAVES in summer – ‘Unprecedented’? Not…
2018 UK summer will not be hotter than 1976…
SANITY AMONGST THE INSANITY…
It’s hot in lots of places. Get over it. It’s August.
By the end of the month it will cool down. And by December it will be cold. This is Canada.
The current heat wave is not a sign of global warming. It’s a sign it’s summer.
In June, it was cooler than normal in lots of the places that are now so hot. How come the climate alarmists weren’t running around then flailing their arms in the air and shrieking about a coming ice age?
There were breathless stories in Calgary this week warning the city was in for its hottest four days in 35 years – more proof that Earth stands poised on the brink of a climate catastrophe.
Yet, if this time the cause is climate change, what caused the heatwave 35 years ago?
Couldn’t have been SUVs, pipelines or the oilsands.
CLIMATE alarmists openly admit their propaganda techniques to con you into belief…
SEE also :
GLOBAL TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS – JUDGE FOR YOURSELF!
AFTER a brutally cold 2017/18 winter that witnessed record cold and snowfall across most of the Northern Hemisphere and snow again reaching all 50 states of the US, climate ambulance chasers have been eager to jump on recent heatwaves that have hit parts of the US and Europe…
ROY Spencer, PhD meteorologist with 40 years experience cools down the predicted hysteria with a healthy dose of stubborn facts and historical records that show nothing unusual about the latest ‘summer’ heatwaves…
EARLIER today I reported on Sydney’s Autumn 38 degree Sun-day, noting that “the usual climate ambulance chasers will be sharpening the lead and filling ink wells to inscribe “
climate change” “global warming” on their “extreme weather” report cards, feeling morally-bound to fashionably link mankind’s activities to the follies of nature.”
IT didn’t take long for Australian Greens’ leader, Senator Richard Di Natale to blame the current bout of extreme, yet, not-out-of-the-ordinary natural disasters, on ‘climate change’.
WITH the mercury topping 38C in Sydney over the weekend (hottest in 78 years), the usual climate ambulance chasers will be sharpening the lead and filling ink wells to inscribe
“climate change” “global warming” on their “extreme weather” report cards, feeling morally-bound to fashionably link mankind’s activities to the follies of nature.
HOWEVER, heatwaves and fires in Sydney during autumn months are not uncommon, even when CO2 was at ‘safe’ levels…
(2018 atmospheric CO2 levels are currently at ~400 ppm)
1899 CO2 = 295 ppm
HEAT WAVE IN SYDNEY.A heat wave reaced Sydney to-day, causing the thermometers to register 90.4deg. in the shade. This heat, though much less than was recently recorded in the southern capitals, was far more enervating, owing to the huge percentage of moisture in the atmosphere. Mr. Russell says that only a dozen times in the history of the colony has a higher March temperature been recorded in Sydney, and if the lateness of the month is taken into account, to-day’s heat will go very close to constituting a record. In the evening a cool change set in from the south.
“With the closure of Victoria’s Hazelwood plant in April, Victorians are going to get a taste of what their South Australian neighbours have been living with for years: routine load shedding and mass blackouts.”
The mind boggles for SA who are going to incur more mass blackouts, if that’s possible, with the closure of Hazlewood which provided 25% of SA baseload power. Backup coal-fired power from Victoria, on demand, when the wind stopped blowing or it was night time and the SA solar panels went to bed.
It’s gonna be one hell of a summer in southern Australia. Actual lives are now at risk thanks to reckless, feckless, feel-good “global warming” policies ! 🔥
The only businesses which are bouncing along in South Australia are those selling portable diesel generators, candles and LED headlamps.
The sort of staple items you might find on a Doomsday Prepper’s list. However, in Australia’s so-called wind power capital, BYO and DIY power and lighting are everyday essentials.
SA’s vapid Premier, Jay Weatherill pretends that he has everything under control. Australia’s Energy Market Operator clearly thinks otherwise.
AEMO warns of more blackouts
The Australian Financial Review
Mark Ludlow and Angela MacDonald-Smith
15 June 2017
Australia is at risk of more blackouts next summer despite new initiatives from energy regulators and governments, according to forecasts from the Australian Energy Market Operator.
The AEMO report to be released on Thursday also warns the looming gas shortage – which resulted in Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull declaring an “energy crisis” – could still occur if too much gas was exported overseas.
View original post 711 more words
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
With the 2014 Australian summer afoot, the usual band of climate criminals have been jumping on the ‘Global’ warming fear-train, drumming up support for their ailing
global warming climate change cause. A cause which mother nature has severely battered in recent months and indeed over the past 16 years.
Tim Flannery’s privately formed “Climate Council” has led the alarmist charge, spewing out the usual catastrophic weather reports, blaming evil human carbon
dioxide pollution emissions on any summer induced bush-fire, hot day or heat-wave that unseasonably rolls through Australia in summer.
Global warming sympathetic media outlets, in particular the ABC, regularly cite Flannery’s dire prognostications, whilst omitting valuable climate history. Historical information which tells us that Australian heatwaves are far from ‘unprecedented’. In fact, newspaper reports dating back to the late 1800’s depict heatwaves of at least equal intensity as present day systems. The only difference being, the blistering Australian heatwaves of the 1800’s existed when CO2 was at 280PPM and not today’s 398PPM.
Viv Forbes provides a good summary via WattsUpWithThat »
Guest essay by Viv Forbes
No doubt we will hear how the current heatwaves in Australia are “unprecedented” and evidence of dangerous man-made global warming.
They are neither “global” nor “unprecedented”.
In the great heatwave of 1896, with nearly 200 deaths, the temperature at Bourke did not fall below 45.6 degC for six weeks, and the maximum was 53.3 degC. Bushfires raged throughout NSW and 66 people perished in the heat.
In 1897, Perth had an 18 day heatwave with a record of 43.3 degC. Other heatwaves were reported at Winton, 1891, Melbourne 1892, Boulia 1901, Sydney 1903, Perth 1906 and so on.
Why don’t we hear of these severe heatwaves from the past? Simple – the government Bureau of Meteorology conveniently ignores all temperature records before 1910.
However, that does not excuse our media for neglecting the written records such as these preserved in newspapers of the past.
Could it be that both the BOM and some of the media are still trying to preserve the ailing global warming scare?
via Real Science
In January, 1858 Adelaide had nine consecutive days over 100F, topping out at 116.3.
The graph below compares that to the “record heatwave” during the last nine days in Adelaide. The 1858 heatwave averaged 11 degrees warmer, with every day of the heatwave hotter than the corresponding day this year. CO2 was 280 PPM at the time.
Let’s play the Heatwaves PR game. If CO2 had an effect we’d see a significant increase in the rate of global warming over the decades since WWII, the models would work, and climate scientists would be able to predict our climate. Since none of that is true, those with a political agenda have to clutch at noisy but marketable extremes instead. Apparently even a half-true, noisy, non-causal link is good enough for post-modern scientists. Read on…
Australia Heatwave Related :
- Longest Heatwave In History Was 90 Years Ago. Worst Heatwave Was 100 Years Ago | Real Science
- Sydney Was Over 100 Degrees 10 Out Of 15 Days In The 1905-1906 Heatwave | Real Science
- January, 1896 – Darling River Had 13 Days Over 120 Degrees | Real Science
- January, 1896 : Another Station On The Darling River Hit 130 Degrees | Real Science
- 1889 – January 16 Was The Hottest Day In Australia’s History – Just Not This Century | Real Science
- January, 1939 : Record Heat And Fires In Australia | Real Science
- Eight reasons the Australian heatwave is not “climate change” « JoNova
- Get Headlines! How to find a heatwave in five easy steps « JoNova
Australia Climate Related :
- RSS Shows No Warming In Australia | CACA
- Europe’s Green Energy Basket Case Is Tim Flannery’s Dream | CACA
- Shock News : Before The Commodore Australia Had Droughts | CACA
- Shock News : Australia’s Carbon Tax Has Killed Jobs And Destroyed Nation’s Competitiveness | CACA
- Claim: Humans behind record Australian heat, research shows | CACA
- Sydney Almost As Warm As 100 years Ago | CACA
- Australia’s record hottest 12 month period? Junk science say the Satellites | CACA
- Mystery black-box method used to make *all new* Australian “hottest” ever records « JoNova
- Australia’s Angry Hot Summer was hot angry hype– satellites show it was average « JoNova
- Claim : Unprecedented Australian Bushfires | CACA
- Australia’s Climate Comm: Propaganda Unit Blinded By Ideology | CACA
- Claim: Ocean Acidification Is Climate Change’s ‘Equally Evil Twin’ | CACA
- Shock News : Australia’s Climate Has Never Been Stable | CACA
- Shock News : NSW Fires Have Nothing To Do With Global Warming | CACA
- Sea-level rises are slowing, tidal gauge records show (Sydney) | CACA
- Global Warming Deaths To Quadruple By 2050 | CACA
- BOM – Climate Education – Australian Climate Extremes
- Drought in Australia a natural phenomenon (Great AU Drought Resource)
Climatism Hot Links :
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | CACA
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA
- Establishing Propaganda Is Vital For Climate Action | CACA
- Driessen : A Climate of Fear, Cash and Correctitude | CACA
- UN Climate Chief Says Communism Is Best To Fight Global Warming | CACA
- Global Warming Was Never About Science. It Was Always About Power And Money | CACA
- ‘Global warming is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life’ | CACA
- The Great Global Warming Climate Shift | CACA
- Judith Curry : Senate EPW Hearing on the President’s Climate Action Plan | CACA
- Europe’s Green Energy Basket Case Is Tim Flannery’s Dream | CACA
Quote Source – The Green Agenda