WHEN building a product, a key element needed for its success is ’empathy’. It is vital for innovators to step into the consumers’ shoes to build relevant products. If a product addresses a pain point and offers a solution to take that pain away, then the product stands a good chance of being a hit!
THE “climate crisis” is like any other product, requiring a set of components executed efficiently and effectively so that it may thrive within the market place. Empathy has been a critical factor in the successful development of the global warming brand.
THE cuddly polar bear was initially chosen as the climate mascot, stimulating instant and long-lasting empathy for the cause.
BUT, the fluffy polar bear has its geographical limitations, and ‘inconveniently’, is far from endangered. So, a more ‘global’ phenomena has evolved to do the heavy-lifting, bringing climate calamity into every TV and iPhone on 24/7/365 rotation. “Extreme weather” was the chosen one and has been the gift that keeps on giving for “Climate Crisis Inc.” – taking advantage of any and every weather event, gobbling up the gullible in its propagandised path of eco-brainwashing.
EVEN though “weather” is not climate, the daily bombardment of climate disaster-porn via the mainstream media provides more than enough evidence for the casual observer to convince them that the climate is in fact changing as a direct result of human CO2 emissions.
HOWEVER, when you dive deeper into extreme weather metrics through the lens of government data and peer-reviewed science, as opposed to scary pictures and videos spewed out by the climate-obsessed fake news media, there really isn’t any data that supports the EW catastrophe meme. In fact, by most metrics, extreme weather events are becoming less extreme and less frequent as CO2 rises.
2017 seemed to be filled with bad weather news. But a deeper look at the global data suggests that attempts to link the last year’s extreme weather to climate change are highly misleading.
THIS excellent 6 minute video produced by the GWPF demonstrates precisely why – sadly – the mainstream (fake news) media, who have largely been captured by the radical environmental movement, cannot be trusted on anything climate change or global warming…
H/t Green Jihad
EW Related :
- The Great “Extreme Weather” Climate Change Propaganda Con | Climatism
“We Do Not Know If The Climate Is Becoming More Extreme” | IPCC SREX 2012
- The Economist Peddles Extreme Weather Lies | Climatism
- OPEN Letter To The Bureau Of Meteorology – Tropical Cyclone Trends | Climatism
- EXTREME WEATHER Expert: “World Is Presently In An Era Of Unusually Low Weather Disasters” | Climatism
- Study: a ‘statistically significant downward trend since 1950 exists’ in hurricane landfalls | Climatism
Climate Scam Related :
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | Climatism
- THE Climate Change Farce Explained By Two Expert “Scientists” | Climatism