Though even if it were possible, imagine how many new mines would be needed to be dug to extract the toxic components needed to make all them batteries.
That said, the Greens and the global warming faith would naturally turn a blind eye to the mining and toxic waste, just as they turn a blind eye to the catastrophic bird and bat slaughter wreaked by windmills, as well the devastating health effects infrasound has on people’s lives and on the animals that inhabit wind farm zones.
In the fall-out over South Australia’s wind powered economic and social calamity, the line has been repeatedly spun about fixing the mess with ‘rapidly improving battery storage technology’.
It is little more than a ‘smoke and mirrors’ pitch by the wind industry, its parasites and spruikers, designed to deflect attention from the fact that wind power is meaningless as a power source, abandoned centuries ago for very obvious reasons – eg, SA’s wind power output during July:
Even if storing Terawatt/hours of electricity produced by these things – when it wasn’t needed, in order to deliver it when it might be – was technically possible the cost of the power delivered would be astronomical, as this little Mythbusting analysis makes plain.
The Holy Grail of Battery Storage
18 August 2016
A recent Telegraph article claims that storage battery technology is now advancing so fast that “we…
View original post 782 more words
As CO2 has increased, wildfire acreage in the US has dramatically decreased.
Obama, the UN and the global warming alarmist media fail to tell you this because it completely wrecks their politically motivated climate change agenda.
What other inconvenient climate facts do they hide from you to protect their reputations and the climate con in general?
By Paul Homewood
There was a bit of interesting testimony at the Senate Sub-Committee on Green Jobs and the New Economy in June. Professor David South, one of the top US experts on forestry, trashes claims that AGW is making wildfires worse.
Testimony of David B. South
Retired Emeritus Professor, Auburn University
Subcommittee on Green Jobs and the New Economy
3 June 2014
Human Activity, more so than Climate Change, Affects the Number and Size of Wildfires
I am David B. South, Emeritus Professor of Forestry, Auburn University. In 1999 I was awarded
the Society of American Foresters’ Barrington Moore Award for research in the area of
biological science and the following year I was selected as Auburn University’s “Distinguished
Graduate Lecturer.” In 1993 I received a Fulbright award to conduct tree seedling research at the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa and in 2002 I was a Canterbury Fellow…
View original post 699 more words
shock news. #unreliables
Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetop,
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock,
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.
In the US, the Gods haven’t blessed the wind industry with much fortune of late: despite a rapid increase in (massively subsidised) wind power capacity, wind power output has slumped (and babies nesting in treetops can sleep easy).
States subsidized for wind power saw decline in production
The Daily Caller
21 April 2016
States with lucrative subsidies for wind power such as California, Oregon and Washington saw huge decreases in the amount of wind power generated during 2015, according to a Thursday report by the Energy Information Administration.
The only major state to see large increases in its wind…
View original post 298 more words
Climatism related Links :
- 44th Pacific “Sinking Islands” Extortion Forum | CACA
- Connect The Dots On Climate Change … Alarmism | CACA
- Pacific Island Nations Are Growing Not Sinking
- The Maldives Are Not ‘Sinking’, They Are In Fact ‘Growing’
- Sea Level Rise | CACA
- A judge shouldn’t be so careless with the facts of climate change | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt
- Pacific islands growing, not sinking
- Shape-shifting islands defy sea-level rise
- Look at this other drowning island, the Global Mail writer insisted. So I did…
- Theories Fail To Take Atoll
- Why The Parrotfish Should Be The National Bird
- Peer Review: Greenland contribution to sea-level rise by 2200AD only 19-30mm Future sea-level rise from Greenland’s main outlet glaciers in a warming climate
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago
Sea Level Rise related :
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- No Sea Level Rise Along The Western Coast Of North America Since The Start Of Satellite Records
- Scientists Find That Sea Level Rise Is Much Slower Than Expected…No Human Fingerprint
- Global Sea Level Trend – 1.08 mm/year – NOAA records
- NEW PAPER : The global mean sea level started decelerated rising since 2004 with the rising rate 1.8 ± 0.9 mm/yr in 2012.
- NEW PAPER : Sea level rise slowed from 2004 – Deceleration, not acceleration as CO2 rises.