From the department of “Global Warming settled science”…
By Paul Homewood
From the “When it warms, it’s climate change; but when it cools, it’s natural variability” Dept:
One of the big climate lies is that the Antarctic Peninsula is one of the fastest warming places on Earth. (The key word here is “IS”)
This naturally leads on to propagation of the melting glaciers scare.
As I have shown before, for instance here, temperatures rose there from the time when we started measuring temperatures in the 1950s till the 1980s. However, since then temperatures have stopped rising.
Now, a new study by researchers from the British Antarctic Survey confirm that temperatures on the Antarctic Peninsula have actually been falling since the late 1990s.
This is the press release from Science Daily:
View original post 1,029 more words
Nice one Shellie!
Ship Of Fools Related :
- Disaster Antarctica : Hydrocarbons Wreaking Havoc In The Southern Ocean | CACA
- Warmists trapped by irony off Antarctica | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- McIntyre shreds Chris Turney’s excuse for having his Ship of Fools stuck in ice | Andrew Bolt Blog
- French Polar Chief slams SpiritofMawson fiasco « JoNova
- Professor of Climate Change, Chris Turney | NoFrakkingConsensus
- Delingpole : On why it would be quite wrong to laugh about Prof Chris Turkey and his Antarctic Ship of Fools – Telegraph Blogs
- The ‘Cli-Tanic’ Hot Sheet – News from the #SpiritofMawson fiasco | Watts Up With That?
- – Bishop Hill blog – Fool in chief
- EPIC MUST READ Mark Steyn : Global warming’s glorious ship of fools » The Spectator