- The Arab spring
- Incredible shrinking sheep,
- Invasion of jellyfish in the Mediterranean
- Surge in fatal shark attacks
- Boy Scout tornado deaths,
- Severe acne,
- Global conflict,
- Beer tasting different,
- Suicide of farmers in Australia,
- Bigger tuna fish,
- Fish shrinkage
- Longer days,
- Shorter days,
- Collapse of gingerbread houses in Sweden,
- Cow infertility,
- UFO sightings in the UK,
- Rise in insurance premiums,
- Heroin addiction
- Bear attacks in Japan
- Frigid Cold Winters in Great Britain
- Death from heart disease, diabetes, stroke, respiratory disease and even accidents,
- Homicide, suicide
- Water -borne disease outbreaks
- Heavier, wetter snowstorms treacherous for travel and ambulation,
- Lyme disease, swarms of allergy-inducing, stinging insects, along with mosquitoes and devastating pine bark beetle infestations and the spread of forest and crop pests
- 40,000 dead crabs
- Shorter, higher pitched frog mating calls
- Unrest in the Middle East.
- Screwed-up love making,
- The Japanese earthquake-tsunami,
- Horrible rash of tornadoes in southeast United States,
- Extended severe allergy seasons, Lyme disease, malaria or dengue fever, trauma, depression, high blood pressure and heart disease,
- Eye Disorders.
- Increased threat of wars, violence and military action against the UK.
- Migration of possibly rabid Vampire bats from Mexico,
- Extreme weather, disappearing islands and less productive workdays
- Giant Snakes
- Armed robbery, prostitution, and drug abuse in Ghana, will make you go nuts,
- The rise of terrorist group Boko Haram
- Caused the Seychelles snail to go extinct (its alive and well),
- Rock Snot
- Increase anxiety, fear and depression
- Expensive Olives
- No more red-haired people, women will become pear-shaped, incontinent, impotent bald guys with extra hair growing from his toes.
- Global Cooling
- The Sinking of The Titanic
- Illegal Immigration
COLOURLESS, odourless, tasteless, non-reactive, trace gas and plant food ‘carbon dioxide’ as the cause of ISIS and the Syrian war was qualified by the usual suspects – Prince Charles, Leo DiCaprio, Al Gore, the Obama admin, Former Secretary of State John Kerry, the climate-theory obsessed mainstream media and of course, the authority that matters most – academia…
CHARLES B. Strozier Professor of History, The City University of New York; and Kelly A. Berkell Attorney and research associate, Center on Terrorism at John Jay College of Criminal Justice believe that ISIS formed because of a severe drought in Syria from 2006-2010 and that drought happened because of—you guessed it—Climate Change.
As the Obama administration undertakes a highly public, multilateral campaign to degrade and destroy the militant jihadists known as ISIS, ISIL and the Islamic State, many in the West remain unaware that climate played a significant role in the rise of Syria’s extremists. A historic drought afflicted the country from 2006 through 2010, setting off a dire humanitarian crisis for millions of Syrians. Yet the four-year drought evoked little response from Bashar al-Assad’s government. Rage at the regime’s callousness boiled over in 2011, helping to fuel the popular uprising. In the ensuing chaos, ISIS stole onto the scene, proclaimed a caliphate in late June and accelerated its rampage of atrocities including the recent beheadings of three Western civilians.
While ISIS threatens brutal violence against all who dissent from its harsh ideology, climate change menaces communities (less maliciously) with increasingly extreme weather.
BEING a ‘historian’, one would think that prof. Strozier would be aware that Syria has experienced drought before…
IN the 1930’s, Yo-Yo’s were to blame:
IN the 1870s, Syrian drought had something to do with Christian imperfection:
LATEST science refutes global warming/drought claims:
2018 – The ‘Streetlight Effect’
A new study from the University of Melbourne, the Georg Eckert Institute and Freie Universität has found several problems with research related to assessing the propensity for war amid environmental changes due to ‘global warming’.
THE study, published in the journal Nature Climate Change, found such research suffers from “a streetlight effect.”
“We demonstrate that research on climate change and violent conflict suffers from a streetlight effect,” reads the study. The “streetlight effect” is when researchers search for answers where it’s easiest, instead of where the right answer might be.
“Further, studies which focus on a small number of cases in particular are strongly informed by cases where there has been conflict, do not sample on the independent variables (climate impact or risk), and hence tend to find some association between these two variables,” reads the study.
Linking global warming to violent conflict became in vogue after Syria erupted in violence in 2011. Researchers quickly began suggesting the drought that wreaked havoc on rural Syria served as a spark for civil war.
The Obama administration considered global warming a national security threat, and top officials often repeated the claim that violence in Syria, and the rise of ISIS, stemmed from climate factors.
CLIMATE realists/sceptics called it right again. Don’t expect an apology or correction from the mainstream media, Hollywood, the Obama administration, Prince Charles, the UN, academics or Leo DiCaprio for misleading you on
global warming climate change, yet again.
PLEASE donate to Climatism to help keep the good fight alive!
No matter the amount, your donation is greatly appreciated. You WILL make a difference. The less time spent finding money, the more time we have to fight the alarmists.
Much appreciated, Jamie
- Prince Charles Blames Climate Change For War In Syria | Climatism
- CLIMATE “Deniers” Were Right – Island Nation Growing, Not ‘Sinking’ With Sea Level Rise! | Climatism
- WORLD Leading Authority : Climate and Sea Level Science Is A “Quasi Religion” Hijacked By An Activist Agenda | Climatism
- TOP 10 Climate Change Lies Exposed | Climatism
See also :
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | Climatism
- EXTREME WEATHER Propaganda – The Pathway To Global Warming Hysteria | Climatism
- NASA “Sea Level Rise” Fraud | Climatism
- Understanding The “Hottest Year Evah” | Climatism