“Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely
exercised for the good of its victims
may be the most oppressive.”
– C. S. Lewis
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins,
all of them imaginary.”
– H.L. Mencken
MUST READ analysis, by a concerned citizen (aka voter), of what’s really going on in the Orwellian world of COVID-19 and the politics of statistics.
via Cairns News :
No more recorded influenza cases in Australia
Posted by Editor, cairnsnews
Letter to the Editor
Government lies, damn lies and statistics
Victorian Population – 6,359,000
- COVID tests conducted – 1,633,900
- COVID cases – 11,557
- Positive cases to Victorian population – 0.18%
- Positive Case to Test Conducted Percentage – 0.70%
- COVID Deaths – 123
- Positive COVID Case Death rate – 1.06%
- COVID deaths to tests conducted – 0.0075% (read that again…)
- COVID deaths to total Victorian population: 0.0019% (read that again…)
- Median Age of COVID deaths: 82
- Australia’s life expectancy at 2017: 82.50
There is a highly unusual occurrence in the 2020 influenza data. Based on the included charts , you will see there was a steadily increasing number of influenza cases at the start of 2020 that was almost in lockstep with the 2019 (record-breaking) influenza season. This was until March – at week 11 (when lockdown started), the influenza numbers across the country suddenly dropped off to almost zero at the same time as COVID numbers increased. The flu has remained at almost zero since (nearly 20 weeks later). Now, of course with lockdowns, increased sanitisation and social distancing, this would always reduce the spread of the flu in roughly equal proportion to the spread of COVID.
Climatism note :
KEEP in mind that the WHO states, “influenza can spread faster than COVID-19.”
However (and here is where it gets mysterious), if the trigger for a large number of tests being conducted is people with “flu-like symptoms”, and 1.6 million COVID tests have been conducted with only 11.5k (0.7%) positive COVID cases, then by extension a reasonable portion of the 1.6 million tests should actually be the flu. Right?
Even if we took a rather conservative estimate of only 10% of tests conducted being the actual flu, this would still equate to a bit over 160,000 flu cases (or roughly half of last year’s national flu cases) – that is a lot. It is almost as if the existence of COVID and the flu are mutually exclusive. How is this possible?
Why is it that lab-confirmed influenza reporting has virtually stopped (not entirely but as close to stopped as you can get)?
Influenza has been an increasingly growing concern for the government and health departments over the past 3 or so years (with a record ~300,000 lab-confirmed influenza cases last year – nationally). It killed 902 people around the country, it appears to hit the vulnerable communities in just the same way COVID does.
So questions to be asked that the flu and COVID data raises
- How did influenza numbers almost immediately stop at lockdown and have virtually remain flatlined since – even mid-way into peak season and even during a COVID second wave?
- Why does it look as though COVID numbers have directly replaced flu numbers, yet the positive case to test ratio is still so low (0.70%)
- If COVID remained contagious despite the implemented controls, why has the flu’s contagion rate almost completely fallen to zero?
- Of all the people who showed “flu-like” symptoms but tested negative, why do they not show up on the flu data? If they had flu-like symptoms but not COVID, then what did they have?
- Why has flu reporting stopped, and what are the implications of not having continuity in flu reporting, [for] long term healthcare planning and management?
- Who stands to gain by not reporting the flu during COVID?
- What agendas are playing out on the absence of flu data as a reasonable and reliable baseline?
- If COVID cases are still occurring (second wave), should there not be an equal/corresponding spike in regular flu cases (in line with the symptomatic but negative COVID tests) from people moving around?
- If the flu has almost completely disappeared and has for the most part been replaced by COVID, will we ever be free of COVID? And further, if this is now the case, what is the acceptable target of COVID cases in circulation before we can get “back to normal”?
- If contact tracing and tracking the spread of a new virus that symptomatically looks like the flu is important, why would the flu not be tested at the same time as covid to map how the flu is transmitting and behaving alongside COVID?
- Is testing for flu not equally as important and responsible so people who test negative to covid but positive to the flu still operate safely in public?
Flu Data References
2020 Jan to Jul – https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/cda-surveil-ozflu-flucurr.htm?fbclid=IwAR3yGuMtEjjH1xyCdY_W0M2en2ShnNJrmOwho5UYN3PIdxG0JSDAfzD50PU
2019 Data – https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/us-data/?fbclid=IwAR1myF727emKxZWc3yFi7gWfW_ILvToDV4sx2Gg3pQ1Aam0QzIQxhfbvFCw
We also need to know…
- How many people who tested positive for Covid had had the flu injection ?
- How many people who tested negative for Covid had had the flu injection?
from Brian Jones,
No more recorded influenza cases in Australia | Cairns News
COVID1984 Related :
- This Is Not About A Virus | Climatism
- FROM Terrorism to Climatism to Pandemism | Climatism
- MUST READ : End New York City’s Lockdown Now! | Climatism
- PLANDEMIC Part 1 (Dr. Judy Mikovits) | Climatism (Must watch)
- COVID19 : Totalitarianism Doesn’t Shock Us Anymore | Climatism
- MUST READ : A Wizard of Oz Virus – The COVID19 Hoax | Climatism
- COVID19 : A Must Watch | Climatism
- COVID18 : 80,000 Died Of The Flu Last Winter (2018) In The USA. Highest Death Count In Decades | Climatism
- CORONA-PANIC : A Fiasco In The Making? | Climatism
FOR the latest AU government information on COVID19 :
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert | Australian Government Department of Health
ANXIETY? Need to speak to someone?
- Anxiety, depression and suicide prevention support – Beyond Blue
THE Climatism Tip Jar – Support The Fight Against Dangerous, Costly and Unscientific Climate Alarm
(Climate sceptics/rationalists still waitin’ for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Help us to hit back against the bombardment of climate lies costing our communities, economies and livelihoods far, far too much.
Thanks to all those who have donated. Your support and faith in Climatism is highly motivating and greatly appreciated!
Citizen journalists can’t rely on mastheads, rather private donations and honest content.
Click link for more info…
Many thanks, Jamie.
(NB// The PayPal account linked to “Climatism” is “Five-O-Vintage”)
DISGRACE : Shameless Link Between Suicide And Climate Change, Circulating The Mainstream Media’s Echo ChamberPosted: July 24, 2018 | |
NOT surprisingly, the mainstream media has jumped all over this single study like a pack of hungry wolves, in a blatant attempt to link their emotionally-charged climate change cause with the genuinely emotional and tragic issue of suicide.
“The study, published today in the journal Nature Climate Change, concluded that projected temperature increases over the next few decades could lead to an additional 21,000 suicides in the United States and Mexico by 2050.”
Warming climate will likely boost suicide rates worldwide | Berkeley News
YET another study using the widely criticised UN IPCC CMIP5 climate models that do not accord with the stubborn observed reality of the current and inconvenient ~20 year global warming “pause”…
CURRENT UN CMIP5 CLIMATE MODEL PREDICTIONS Vs TEMPS
PUBLISHED yesterday in the warmist journal, Nature climate change…
THE studies “could, maybe, might” findings are based on the highest emissions scenario, RCP8.5, pushed out to the arbitrary, unaccountable and ‘sciencey’ date of 2050…
“We project that unmitigated climate change (RCP8.5) could result in a combined 9–40 thousand additional suicides (95% confidence interval) across the United States and Mexico by 2050, representing a change in suicide rates comparable to the estimated impact of economic recessions, suicide prevention programmes or gun restriction laws.”
THE study also took into account seasonal variation, levels of poverty, the news of celebrity suicides and even depressive social media commentary that can lead to more death…
“Analysis of depressive language in >600 million social media updates further suggests that mental well-being deteriorates during warmer periods.”
Higher temperatures increase suicide rates in the United States and Mexico | Nature Climate Change
THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ECHO CHAMBER…
WHAT level of responsibility is the mainstream media itself willing to accept for stoking “global warming” fears – flogging every heatwave or extreme weather event leading to the collective mass hysteria played out on social media?