“The philosophy of the school room in one generation
will be the philosophy of government in the next.”
– Abraham Lincoln
“The philosophy of the school room in one generation
will be the philosophy of government in the next.”
– Abraham Lincoln
“Give me four years to teach the children
and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.”
– Vladimir Lenin
“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”
– Adolf Hitler
“Our global future depends on the willingness of every nation
to invest in its people, especially women and children.”
– Hillary Clinton
‘EDUCATION’ continues its slide into indoctrination and brainwashing. The Cultural Marxist’s “long march through the institutions” is now substantially complete.
IF wagging school on ‘Fridays’ was not damaging enough to young and impressionable minds, changes to New Zealand’s curriculum aim to
teach brainwash children how to “plan their own activism” with an aim to put “the country at the forefront of climate crisis education worldwide.” !
AREN’T children frightened enough with current ClimateChange™️ hysteria and the prospect of the planet dying in under twelve years? No doubt PM Jacinda Ardern has planned for extra psychologists to deal with the likely mass-outbreak of PTSD.
GRAB your “feelings thermometer”, this is Communism in full swing …
Every school in New Zealand will this year have access to materials about the climate crisis written by the country’s leading science agencies – including tools for students to plan their own activism, and to process their feelings of “eco-anxiety” over global heating. […]
Young people feel betrayed and abandoned by older generations over their lack of action on the climate issue, and worry about it has increasingly sparked anxiety and depression, a group of British psychologists warned in September. […]
Materials created for teachers that were provided to the Guardian suggest students keep a “feelings thermometer” to track their emotions, learn how to change defeatist self-talk, and consider how their feelings could generate action and response.
“WEAR GREEN FOR CLIMATE”
NOT to be outdone by their ANZAC neighbours, Australia’s NSW Teacher’s Federation encouraging teachers to support students, wagging school to protest climate, by wearing Green to school!
Let students know they have your support by wearing green in your workplace for a day in the two weeks prior to September 20, then pledge your support by posting a photo on social media and emailing to email@example.com.
THE cancer is not quarantined to the Southern Hemisphere …
“They basically claim that climate change hysteria should be part of our culture and it requires a social revolution. Apparently English classes are the proper place to train social revolutionaries.”
UPDATE – NZ’s Failing Education System
BARBARA McKenzie from NZ sent in this via twitter :
UPDATE – ‘Scientists have compared the tactics and hysteria to those used by cults and dictators.’
THIS time, out of Canada…
OUR children are living longer and safer lives than at anytime in human history. They have also never lived in more climate-safe times. To use them as human shields in order to drive a political agenda is unconscionable.
CHILDREN should be taught ‘how’ to think, not ‘what’ to think. Particularly as the quality of Australia’s education system (and New Zealand’s) has fallen behind that of Kazakhstan in Mathematics and Science in recent years.
STUDENTS ought to be filled with enthusiasm and hope, not manufactured mainstream media propagandised hysteria, climate doom and gloom.
THEY should also know what they are being sold. Intermittent ‘energy’ sources that are causing far more problems for the environment, economies and the poor, right now, than any 1-2 degree (fabricated) warming could ever do by 2100…
ENERGY poverty, rising insurance premiums, business closures, job losses and the highest electricity prices in the world is the grim reality of what life looks like under the totalitarian rule of the feel-good ‘Greens’. The zero-emissions zealots who want to force us backwards down the energy ladder to the days of human, animal and solar power.
SEE also :
- Teachers Union Wants Climate Based Social Revolution Taught In English Classes | Tallbloke’s Talkshop
- HYSTERIA MEDS : Eleven Scientific Pills To Quell The ‘Climate Crisis’ Lie | Climatism
- TEAM GRETA Admits Climate Change Has Nothing To Do With The Environment | Climatism
EXTREME WEATHER Related :
- COGNITIVE BIAS : Climate Change Alarmists Refuse To Accept ‘The Science’ That Proves Extreme Weather Events Are NOT Increasing | Climatism
STATE Of The Climate Report :
TEMPERATURE Related :
- THE Great Global Warming “Pause” | Climatism
- GLOBAL Temperature Drops By 0.4°C In Three Years | Climatism
- PEER-REVIEWED SCIENCE : The Medieval Warm Period Was Indeed Global And Warmer Than Today | Climatism
ORIGINS Of The Global Warming Scam :
- DRACONIAN UN CLIMATE AGENDA EXPOSED : ‘Global Warming Fears Are A Tool For Political and Economic Change…It Has Nothing To Do With The Actual Climate’ | Climatism
- CLIMATE’S FATAL FLAW : ‘Greenhouse Gases Simply Do Not Absorb Enough Heat To Cause Global Warming’ | Climatism
- UN Carbon Regime Would Devastate Humanity And The Environment | Climatism
- BASIC Science For Climate Scientists | Climatism
- GENESIS Of The Great Global Warming Hoax In One Minute And Ten Seconds | Climatism
- DR TIM BALL MUST READ : Environmentalism – Evidence Suggests It Was Always And Only About Achieving World Government | Climatism
- THE Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming Scam | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE : The Unsettled Science Of “Settled” Science | Climatism
- FATHER Of The 2°C Climate Target Admits Number Is Fabricated : ‘Two degrees is not a magical limit; it’s clearly a political goal’ | Climatism
- TIM FLANNERY – Professor of Dud Predictions and Climate Falsehoods | Climatism
- THE Mind-blowing Costs Of Global Warming Hysteria | Climatism
- THE Orwellian Era Of @NASA Climate Pseudoscience | Climatism
- WESTERN Nations, Driven By A Global Agenda Of Climate Alarmism, Are Destroying Their Industries With Carbon Taxes And Promotion Of Expensive, Intermittent Green Energy | Climatism
- TOMORROW’S Grim, Global, Green Dictatorship | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
- The Creator, Fabricator And Proponent Of Global Warming – Maurice Strong | Climatism
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | Climatism
- Sustainability is Malthusianism for the 21st Century | Climatism
- THE Climate Change Farce Explained By Two Expert “Scientists” | Climatism
- UN IPCC : Climate “Has Almost Nothing To Do With Environmental Policy.” | Climatism
- UN IPCC : “Long-Term Prediction of Future Climate States Is Not Possible.” | Climatism
- UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda | Climatism
- 100% Of Climate Models Prove That 97% Of Climate Scientists Were Wrong! | Climatism
- YES! The Climate Changes | Climatism
- OUR Planet Has Enjoyed 10 Warm Periods During The Past 10,000 Years | Climatism
- THE ARCTIC : Ground Zero For Anthropogenic Hubris And Climate Change Hysteria | Climatism
(Climate sceptics/rationalists still waitin’ for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Help us to hit back against the bombardment of climate lies costing our communities, economies and livelihoods far, far too much.
Thanks to all those who have donated. Your support and faith in Climatism is highly motivating and greatly appreciated!
Citizen journalists can’t rely on mastheads, rather private donations and honest content. Every pledge helps!
Click link for more info…
Thank You! Jamie.
SCIENTIFIC Marxism. The totalitarians at JCU destroying the meaning, value and relevance of ‘science’ in the name of global warming groupthink and government grants.
By Paul Homewood
Andrew Bolt has an excellent piece on the Peter Ridd sacking, well worth a watch.
As well as the specific issue here, he highlights that this is part of a much wider trend in Australian universities, recalling the sacking of Bob Carter for daring to question global warming dogma.
He could also have mentioned Murry Salby.
SENSE and reason prevailing, once again, after a decade of Obama-climate, threat-propaganda, marxist madness!
The Pentagon released a National Defense Strategy that for the first time in more than a decade does not mention manmade global warming as a security threat.
An 11-page summary of the new National Defense Strategy makes no mention of “global warming” or “climate change”. The document makes no mention of “climate,” “warming,” “planet,” “sea levels” or even “temperature.” All 22 uses of the word “environment” refer to the strategic or security landscape.
The National Defense Strategy, signed by Defense Secretary James Mattis, doesn’t have much to say about energy issues, except that the U.S. would “foster a stable and secure Middle East” and “contributes to stable global energy markets and secure trade routes.”
The Pentagon released the strategy document Friday, and officials were clear that it would make no mention of global warming. The Bush administration added global warming to the defense strategy in…
View original post 157 more words
A must read where the central message explains the decline of the West and much of society in general.
Becomes clear how ‘Climate Crisis Inc.’ was born and flourishes so abundantly today…
By Daniel Greenfield ~
The paradox of the individualistic society is that it can only exist if individuals embrace virtues that are greater than their own needs and whims. A society where each individual acts as a little tyrant, pursuing his desires with total selfishness at the expense of everyone else becomes collectivist as the little tyrants turn to a series of big tyrants to get what they want no matter who gets hurt by it.
Social compacts are the alternative to big government. Communities built around unwritten laws in which people do the right thing keep government at bay better than a million laws ever could. No Constitution can protect a people that does not know or care about what it says. Laws embody ideas about what a society can be. But only the people can actually live out those ideas in their lives.
As individual virtues and social…
View original post 1,547 more words
“The only way to get our society to truly change is to
frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe.”
– emeritus professor Daniel Botkin
“The emerging ‘environmentalization’ of our civilization
and the need for vigorous action in the interest of the entire global
community will inevitably have multiple political consequences.
Perhaps the most important of them will be a gradual change
in the status of the United Nations. Inevitably, it must
assume some aspects of a world government.“
– Mikhail Gorbachev,
State of the World Forum
Post by Joanne Nova discussing eco-nut Richard Smith’s latest Marxist musing. A piece that demonstrates the poisonous ideology and misanthropic zeal that lies at the very heart of the “climate change” debate.
From Sleepwalking to Extinction. Climate Madness is coming, and to save us Richard Smith says we need an eco-socialist civilization! Jo Nova thinks we need people who can add up numbers.
Capitalism and the destruction of life and earth
Super Typhoon Haiyan has sent a chill through the global nervous system. Thousands dead. Weather scientists in shock. Lives destroyed. The greatest typhoon to touch land in recorded history brings with it more than total destruction. It ups the level of urgency for a new economic paradigm … one that puts the planet first. Radical economist Richard Smith shows us a way out of the “climate madness” about to descend everywhere.
So long as we live under this corporate capitalist system we have little choice but to go along in this destruction, to keep pouring on the gas instead of slamming on the brakes, and that the only alternative — impossible as this may seem right now — is to overthrow this global economic system and all of the governments of the 1% that prop it up and replace them with a global economic democracy, a radical bottom-up political democracy, an eco-socialist civilization.
What’s a radical bottom up political democracy if not the kind where every citizen can vote? Is that where cats dogs and chickens vote too? Or is it where everyone votes, but they can only pick a government Richard Smith wants?
In this parallel universe we are all deniers – even Obama
Hansen, McKibben, Obama — and most of us really — don’t want to face up to the economic implications of the need to put the brakes on growth and fossil fuel-based overconsumption. We all “need” to live in denial, and believe in delusions that carbon taxes or some tech fix will save us because we all know that capitalism has to grow or we’ll all be out of work. And the thought of replacing capitalism seems so impossible, especially given the powers arrayed against change. But what’s the alternative? In the not-so-distant future, this is all going to come to a screeching halt one way or another — either we seize hold of this out-of-control locomotive, or we ride this train right off the cliff to collapse.
At least he recognises the carbon taxes and fake free market is not the answer. Too bad he wants to throw out the real free-market too. I guess it’ll have to be state-run — what could possibly go wrong? Bring in the politburo!
The answer is always totalitarian
Emergency Contraction or Global Ecological Collapse?
If there’s no market mechanism to stop plundering the planet then, again, what alternative is there but to impose an emergency contraction on resource consumption?
(How about we wait until we get models that work, and scientists that predict things. Then we could try out some “bottom up democracy”?)
The good news is that Smith says that while we need to impose a martial law on resource consumption (like oil, coal, bricks, mining and metal) it doesn’t mean that we have to go without anything important.
This doesn’t mean we would have to de-industrialize and go back to riding horses and living in log cabins. But it does mean that we would have to abandon the “consumer economy” — shut down all kinds of unnecessary, wasteful and polluting industries from junkfood to cruise ships, disposable Pampers to disposable H&M clothes, disposable IKEA furniture, endless new model cars, phones, electronic games, the lot.
Somehow your house will be warmed, your old car will keep running, your old phone will turn up (and work), and furniture will appear in your group-share apartment. You will learn to like true retro-rusty-chrome chairs salvaged from 1965.
And who needs Pampers? Richard Smith will come to your house to help wash the nappies, right?
Spot-on comment via Soylent Siberia
Funny, every Marxist country I had the (mis)fortune to travel through back in the 80’s to early 90’s was an environmental shithole. Staring at the noontime sun in a cloudless sky through a thick fog of coal smoke that every building was burning for heat in Beijing, green wiggly things coming out of the water tap in Shanghi, fields where nothing could be grown due to heavy metal sludge in Poland, and let’s not forget the Marxist environmental masterpiece of Chernobyl. Yes, we need the Marxists to step in and destroy the environment to save the environment. Much like they step in and destroy people to save people.
Moral of the story ~ The greatest driver of environmental health is economic prosperity. If you want a healthy environment, you need a healthy economy first.
For more on that see this :
- Shock News : UN Wants To Ban Private Property And Create “Human Habitat Settlement Zones” | CACA
- The Truth About the Global Warming Agenda by Former NASA Climatologist | CACA
- One Of The More Illuminating Articles You May Ever Read On Global Warming | CACA
- United Nations Agenda 21 : The Death Knell of Liberty | CACA
- UN Agenda 21 Links | CACA
- Excellent explanation of sustainability: What Is Sustainability?
- Green Agenda Has Parallels With Excesses Of Communism | CACA
Quote Source – The Green Agenda