““That’s why this hearing is going to be so much fun,” Smith said with a huge grin on his normally impassive face.”
Mann-made climate change on the Congressional senate stand! I cannot wait. Nor can the popcorn 🍿!
Representative Lamar Smith (R–TX) rarely expresses his true feelings in public.
But speaking yesterday to a like-minded crowd of climate change doubters and skeptics, the chairman of the science committee in the U.S. House of Representatives acknowledged that the committee is now a tool to advance his political agenda rather than a forum to examine important issues facing the U.S. research community.
“Next week we’re going to have a hearing on our favorite subject of climate change and also on the scientific method, which has been repeatedly ignored by the so-called self-professed climate scientists,” Smith told the Heartland Institute’s 12th annual conference on climate change in Washington, D.C.
View original post 144 more words
CLIMATEGATE Related :
- ‘Global warming is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life’ | CACA
- Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation – Telegraph
- MUST READ : Climate change emails between scientists reveal flaws in peer review | Fred Pearce
- The Climategate Chronicle: How the Science of Global Warming Was Compromised – SPIEGEL ONLINE
- IPCC Researchers Admit Global Warming Fraud – The New American
- Climategate 3.0: FOIA – The Man Who Saved The World – Telegraph Blogs
- The CRU Mails
- Tom Nelson: 50+ Michael Mann ClimateGate emails
- Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995 | Mail Online
- But I thought the ‘science was settled’ | Las Vegas Review-Journal
From: Phil Jones <email@example.com>
To: “Michael E. Mann” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Thu Jul 8 16:30:16 2004
I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow – even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is !