Yet another excellent example of how real world evidence (the science) is turned on its head to promote the activist climate agenda.
President Eisenhower warned America about the likes of Barack Obama in 1960 :
“The prospect of domination of the nation’s scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded.
Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific technological elite.”
– President Eisenhower 1960
By Paul Homewood
Steve Milloy’s take on Obama’s Alaskan trip, which seems to have been a waste of time anyway:
President Obama’s hike up the rapidly melting Exit Glacier today has run into some unfortunate buzzkill: reality.
The hike is supposed to be the high point of this week’s trip to Alaska, undertaken for the purpose of dramatizing global warming. The media pitch is that Exit Glacier has been rapidly retreating for decades because of global warming.
Sadly for the President’s play acting, though, the National Park Service previously reported that Exit Glacier has been exiting since at least the early 1800s — before the Industrial Revolution even got underway.
This isn’t the only intrusion of reality into the President’s staged climate drama.
While the President made big news announcing that he was changing the name of Mt. McKinley to Denali, the irony is that multiple glaciers there are…
View original post 123 more words
By literally every metric, including the great booga booga Greenland SeaLevelRise meltdown catatrophe, the theory of global warming is bust. Literally.
– Embarrassingly large Arctic recovery
– No warming in 20 years
– Cooling since 2000
– Record Antarctic Sea-Ice
– Record low ‘extreme’ US weather events (Hurricanes, Tornadoes)
– Greenland gaining millions of tons of ice on previous years.
What more ‘reality’ needs to happen to end the lie that CO2 (your energy supply) controls climate?
If CO2 did control climate, the Arctic would have melted, we would have warming to match the models, there would be ‘extreme’ weather, greenland would be melting and accelerating sea level rise, and we would not need to market “97%” or “consensus” or change our name to “climate change”.
Climate fraudsters like Dr. James Hansen and Joe Romm are lying about Greenland “melting down”and saying that it will drown coastal cities.
The interior of Greenland never got anywhere close to the melting point in July.
85% of Greenland’s surface has gained ice over the past year.
The surface of Greenland has gained 250 million tons of ice over the past year.
There has been no change in the average rate of sea level rise over the past century. Fastest rates were from 1925 to 1950.
There isn’t one shred of real word evidence to back up any of these criminals’ claims about a meltdown or catastrophic sea level rise.
Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to
know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” – UN IPCC
Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical
“It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of
scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” – U.S Government
Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg of the Hurricane Research Division of
“I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.” – Nobel Prize Winner for
Physics, Ivar Giaever.
The US Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works held a hearing this week on global warming and invited as witnesses four former heads of the Environmental Protection Agency. Senator Jeff Sessions asks:
The President on November 14th 2012 said, ‘The temperature around the globe is increasing faster than was predicted, even ten years ago.’ And then on May 29th last year he also said – quote – ‘We also know that the climate is warming faster than anybody anticipated five or ten years ago.’
So I would ask each of our former Administrators if any of you agree that that’s an accurate statement on the climate. So if you do, raise your hand.
The fun begins at 1:20:
“Thank you,” said Senator Sessions. “The record will reflect no one raised their hand.”
See also :
- RSS shows no global warming for 17 years 10 months | Climatism
- Establishing Propaganda Is Vital For Climate Action | Climatism
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | Climatism
Obama Climate Related :
- Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket | Climatism
- A must read: Why Secretary of State John Kerry Is Flat Wrong on Climate Change | Climatism
- Carl Sagan Explains Why Barack Obama Tries To Silence Skeptics | Climatism
- Europe’s Green Energy Basket Case Is Barack Obama’s Dream | Climatism
- EPA : Purpose Of Science And Technology Is To “Meet Obama’s Needs” | Climatism
Climatism Related :
- 15 Questions Why Climate Change Is A Complete Hoax | Climatism
- The Worst Scientific Scandal Of Our Generation | Climatism
- The Truth About the Global Warming Agenda by Former NASA Climatologist | Climatism
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | Climatism
- Climate Change Alarmism Is Big Business For Billionaire Buffett | Climatism
- Climate Ambulance Chasing | Climatism
- Former NASA Scientists Reject Global Warming Crisis | Cliamtism
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
- Driessen : A Climate of Fear, Cash and Correctitude | Climatism
- Global Warming Was Never About Science. It Was Always About Power And Money | Climatism
Climatism comment : Is that the same Barack Obama who has had the fewest US hurricane landfalls (three) of any president, during his five years in office? And this year, the slowest tornado season on record and the second quietist fire season?
Mother nature doesn’t care much for Obama’s climate lies, fear mongering and superstition either.
President Obama is bored with lying about the NSA, Obamacare, Benghazi the IRS, etc. and has turned his attention back to lying about the climate.