With epic ‘cold’ weather events like this, it really is as if the more the global warmies yell “Hottest Year Evah”, the more Mother Nature flips them the bird!
You think we had a bad winter here in the USA? Look at Japan where they have walls of snow 56 feet tall (almost the height of a 6-story building).
There’s an avalanche of tourists coming to the Tateyama to see the walls of snow.
This spectacular mountain route, reopened on Sunday after being closed for five months during the winter, expects to receive a million visitors.
The Tateyama Kurobe Alpin Route is a major tourist attraction in Japan.
These large white walls are located in Murodo, at the highest point of the route at an altitude of 2,450 meters and are known as “yuki no otani”.
It has been a rough winter full of snow all over the northern hemisphere, as this newest NOAA-20 satellite image shows:
With stunning clarity and unsurpassed detail, the newest polar orbiting satellite in the NOAA fleet, NOAA-20, took this image of…
View original post 1,155 more words
IT’S time for “the talk.” You know, the one we’ve been putting off because it’s “inconvenient”. That end-of-life conversation…
YEP! Antarctica, the ‘inconvenient’ pole, the naughty child, has been gaining ice mass and cooling for decades, despite a 20 percent increase in atmospheric CO2, and model predictions to the contrary.
2015 NASA Study
Guardian Report 2015
From the abstract:
Mass changes of the Antarctic ice sheet impact sea-level rise as climate changes, but recent rates have been uncertain. Ice, Cloud and land Elevation Satellite (ICESat) data (2003–08) show mass gains from snow accumulation exceeded discharge losses by 82 ± 25 Gt a−1, reducing global sea-level rise by 0.23 mm a−1.
After a brief mild spell, temperatures are set to dip again in April after the chilliest March in 21 years.
It is estimated that 20,275 Brits more than average died between December 1 and March
An additional 2,000 deaths more than average were expected due to cold conditions between March 23 and 31, this winter’s average death rates show.
Campaigners have called the deaths a “national tragedy” as cold weather victims fatalities could be prevented – especially in the elderly.
RIP the 48,000 Brits who have succumbed to the deadly cold of 2018.
A few things come to mind that piss-me-off owing to this tragic loss of life that was and is entirely avoidable, if not for a climate of CO2-centric-global-warming-zealotry from our most trusted ‘experts’:
- NOAA and NASA GISS’ fabricated global temperature graphs are a deadly scandal.
- Trenberth’s “missing heat” is a lie.
- The Climate Crisis Industries “Hottest Year(s) Evah” meme is dangerous. Not only because it tells us everything about ‘global warming’ marketing and nothing about actual “science”. But, tragically, it portends that ‘extreme’ cold, and snow is apparently ‘a thing of the past‘. Clearly the opposite is true with respect to the past five record cold NH winters and winter snowpack data trending upwards.
- The ideological ‘denial’ by the CO2-centric Climate Crisis Industry that *the Sun* is a minor player in the climate system is a dangerous and deadly lie.
- The worldwide implementation of TRILLION dollar overarching climate change policies are causing far more harm to people’s lives and the environment, right now, than any supposed 1-2C temp rise could ever do by 2100.
Politicians mad with global warming theory have implemented costly green schemes that have made power prices skyrocket making electricity a luxury the very poor cannot afford in winter – the deadliest of seasons.
WHO are the real “deniers”?
See also :
- POLITICIANS Mad With Global Warming Theory Are Destroying The Economy And Hurting The Poor | Climatism
- CLIMATE Alarmism Has Cost Far More Than Any Global Warming Ever Could | Climatism
- IT’S Official : Global Warming Alarmists Have No Credibility On Anything Climate Change | Climatism
- Mother Nature Not Behaving As Climate Scientists Expected | Climatism
- LIFE Inside The Global Warming Bubble | Climatism
- HOTTEST Arctic Ever? Arctic Climate Change Fairytales vs. Reality | Climatism
- ARCTIC Temperatures Plunge! (Don’t expect mainstream media to cover it) | Climatism
- LIVING Life With “Atmosphere Cancer” | Climatism
- 8 INCHES Of Catastrophic Global Warming Cooks Dutch Canals | Climatism
- SNOWFALL Will Become “A Very Rare And Exciting Event…” | Climatism
- “THE PAUSE” Lives On : Global Temperatures Continue To Cool Despite Record And Rising CO2 Emissions | Climatism
By Paul Homewood
Hadcrut now have numbers out for February, giving an anomaly of 0.523C, measured against the 1961-90 baseline, slightly down on January’s 0.556C.
This means that the last six months have been below 0.59C.
It is clear that temperatures are settling down at a similar level to the period between 2002 and 2007, following the record El Nino of 2015/16. Bear in mind as well that the degree of accuracy, according to the Hadley Centre, is about +/-0.1C. As such, it cannot be said that there has been any statistically measurable warming since 2001, or indeed previously.
It is possible temperatures may drop further in coming months, with weak La Nina conditions established, although these are predicted to disappear by the summer.
Satellite measurements from UAH also show a similar picture:
DOE: If it weren’t for coal-fired electricity plants, the Northeast would have blacked-out during recent bomb-cyclonePosted: March 29, 2018
“New England was so desperate for natural gas to keep the heat on it took two shipments containing liquefied natural gas from Russia.”
OHH the delicious irony! The increased reliance on unreliables – wind and solar – by global warming obsessed progressive state governments is forcing them, in periods of extreme cold, to rely on fossil fuels (gas) from….”Russia, Russia, Russia”! LoL 😂
From the “when the going gets tough, renewables can’t cut it” department. Wind power generation actually dropped 5% during this period
From the Daily Caller: Coal-fired power plants kept the lights on for millions of Americans during January’s bomb cyclone, according to an Energy Department report warning future plant retirements could imperil grid security.
Energy analysts at DOE’s National Energy Technology Laboratory found that coal power kept the lights on for millions of Americans during the bomb cyclone that pummeled the eastern U.S. from late December to early January.
NETL analysts found that coal plants made up most of the incremental power utilities relied on to keep electricity flowing during the cold snap. Nuclear and oil power plants played a big role, NETL…
View original post 431 more words
New Ice Age Begins: Ice Chunks Thrown from Wind Turbines Threaten Lives, Smashing Buildings and Passing TrucksPosted: March 13, 2018
THE same ice that they tell us will be no longer, now building up on and shutting down the same weather-dependent windmills that they tell us will bring it back! Let that sink in 🤦♂️
Wind power’s meant to be clean, green and safe as houses, but these things have a habit of hurling deadly chunks of ice at people, family homes and, in one recent case, through the roof of a College in the US: Deadly Cool: Wind Turbine Throws Ice Chunks Into US College
We’d only just reported on the frozen and potentially lethal chunk lobbed at College Students in Gardner, Massachusetts, when yet another report of ice being slung from turbine blades appeared. This time it’s a truck and its driver that turned into a frightening form of renewable ‘targets’.
Turbines temporarily shut down after ice strikes semi
23 February 2018
Alliant Energy shut down some of its turbines in Bent Tree Wind Farm after ice from a turbine struck a semi Thursday on Minnesota Highway 13.
The turbines were described by Alliant Energy Spokesman Justin Foss as “select…
View original post 697 more words
IF this mass die-off of sea-creatures happened due to a heatwave, the misanthropic Guardian and climate activists the world over would be blaming evil
mankind personkind and calling for immdediate “climate action”.