EARLIER today I posted a report, via WUWT, on Al Gore’s failed “save the planet” legacy – the deforestation of pristine Sumatran rainforest, linked to palm oil production, that is making Indonesia warmer by up to 10°C !
ADD to that the senseless destruction of ‘carbon-sequestering’ trees, with the enormous loss of pristine rainforest threatening endangered animal species like the majestic Sumatran elephant…
Video summary of the EGU press release, ‘Deforestation linked to palm oil production is making Indonesia warmer’.
ACROSS the other side of the world, in Germany, Armageddon-Al’s other “save the planet” eco-fantasy – industrial wind turbines – are causing just as devastating a blow to Europe’s once uncorrupted countryside…
WHILE watching this video produced by Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung (German Wild Animal Foundation), that is being shown in 50 cinemas across Germany today, ask yourself one simple question:
- IF “Greens” (Al Gore et al) love nature, why aren’t they more concerned about carpeting pristine landscapes with industrial wind turbines?
German text translation : “No wind power plants in forests! Support German Wildlife Foundation!”
H/t to Michael Miersch for the video link and translation! @MMiersch
- UNRELIABLE Energy – Wind and Solar – A Climate Of Communism | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- WIND TURBINES Are Neither Clean Nor Green And They Provide Zero Global Energy | Climatism
- Al Gore Praises “Climate Leader” South Australia | Climatism
- Adding More Solar And Wind Power ‘Doubles’ CO2 Emissions | Climatism
- THE $Trillion Windmill Industry Is The Greatest Scam Of Our Age | Climatism
- @AlGore Your ‘Save The Planet’ Legacy – Palm Oil – Is Making Indonesia Warmer! | Climatism
Eco-Blowback – Images of Industrial Wind-turbines :