Yet again, “Climate Change” fingered as the great demon that causes unending planetary horror.
However, it appears its evil byproducts – modelled heat and CO2 – are in fact increasing, not decreasing wheat crop yields in Australia…
“Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences tips record national crop” (Sep 2016)
And their prediction was spot on:
“Australia’s winter grain crop officially a record at 59 million tonnes.” (Feb 2017)
What planet do the CSIRO climate-obsessed, doomsday scenario “scientists” live on?
Sounds to me that they live on the ever-forgiving and lucrative planet of horror-scenario computer models providing endless government (taxpayer funded) “climate” research grants…
Guest essay by Eric Worrall
According to the Australian CSIRO, “The lines will cross” in 20 years, heralding the end of biotechnology’s ability to improve wheat yields.
Climate change to blame for flatlining wheat yield gains: CSIRO
By Anna Vidot
Updated Thu at 11:59am
Australia’s wheat productivity has flatlined as a direct result of climate change, according to CSIRO research.
While 2016 set a new national wheat harvest record, the national science organisation’s findings indicate that result masks a more troubling long-term trend.
While Australian wheat yields tripled between 1900 and 1990, growth stagnated over the following 25 years.
Zvi Hochman, a senior research scientist with CSIRO Agriculture and Food said the team considered whether other factors could have shared the blame, such as investment in research and development (R&D), changing patterns of land use, and soil fertility.
But those could all be ruled out: investment in grains R&D…
View original post 329 more words
Climatism comment – SEA LEVEL RISE data :
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- No Sea Level Rise Along The Western Coast Of North America Since The Start Of Satellite Records
- Scientists Find That Sea Level Rise Is Much Slower Than Expected…No Human Fingerprint
- Global Sea Level Trend – 1.08 mm/year – NOAA records
- NEW PAPER : The global mean sea level started decelerated rising since 2004 with the rising rate 1.8 ± 0.9 mm/yr in 2012.
- NEW PAPER : Sea level rise slowed from 2004 – Deceleration, not acceleration as CO2 rises.
- Pacific Island Nations Are Growing Not Sinking
- The Maldives Are Not ‘Sinking’, They Are In Fact ‘Growing’