With epic ‘cold’ weather events like this, it really is as if the more the global warmies yell “Hottest Year Evah”, the more Mother Nature flips them the bird!
You think we had a bad winter here in the USA? Look at Japan where they have walls of snow 56 feet tall (almost the height of a 6-story building).
There’s an avalanche of tourists coming to the Tateyama to see the walls of snow.
This spectacular mountain route, reopened on Sunday after being closed for five months during the winter, expects to receive a million visitors.
The Tateyama Kurobe Alpin Route is a major tourist attraction in Japan.
These large white walls are located in Murodo, at the highest point of the route at an altitude of 2,450 meters and are known as “yuki no otani”.
It has been a rough winter full of snow all over the northern hemisphere, as this newest NOAA-20 satellite image shows:
With stunning clarity and unsurpassed detail, the newest polar orbiting satellite in the NOAA fleet, NOAA-20, took this image of…
View original post 1,155 more words
“Theory predicts that, as Antarctica warms, the atmosphere should hold more moisture and that this should lead therefore to more snowfall. And what we’re showing in this study is that this has already been happening,” Dr Thomas said.”
Contradictory to what the IPCC brains trust assured us in their 2001 report:
Antarctic sea ice [image credit: BBC]
Another mystery in ‘settled’ climate science. Experts now say they ‘acknowledge that the Antarctic is an important factor in climate change, but still a poorly understood one’. Snowfall is arriving on the land mass while ice is drifting into the sea – as usual in that part of the world. What is needed is accurate data before reaching for the alarm bell.
H/T The GWPF
Previous climate change models predicted that global sea levels would rise by a meter by the year 2100 due in part to melting Antarctic ice, but those estimates have proven to be flawed.
Over the past century, the Antarctic has gone from being a vast Terra Incognita to a continent-sized ticking time bomb: according to NASA, Antarctica has lost “approximately 125 gigatons of ice per year [between 2002 and 2016], causing global sea level to rise by 0.35 millimeters…
View original post 200 more words
After a brief mild spell, temperatures are set to dip again in April after the chilliest March in 21 years.
It is estimated that 20,275 Brits more than average died between December 1 and March
An additional 2,000 deaths more than average were expected due to cold conditions between March 23 and 31, this winter’s average death rates show.
Campaigners have called the deaths a “national tragedy” as cold weather victims fatalities could be prevented – especially in the elderly.
RIP the 48,000 Brits who have succumbed to the deadly cold of 2018.
A few things come to mind that piss-me-off owing to this tragic loss of life that was and is entirely avoidable, if not for a climate of CO2-centric-global-warming-zealotry from our most trusted ‘experts’:
- NOAA and NASA GISS’ fabricated global temperature graphs are a deadly scandal.
- Trenberth’s “missing heat” is a lie.
- The Climate Crisis Industries “Hottest Year(s) Evah” meme is dangerous. Not only because it tells us everything about ‘global warming’ marketing and nothing about actual “science”. But, tragically, it portends that ‘extreme’ cold, and snow is apparently ‘a thing of the past‘. Clearly the opposite is true with respect to the past five record cold NH winters and winter snowpack data trending upwards.
- The ideological ‘denial’ by the CO2-centric Climate Crisis Industry that *the Sun* is a minor player in the climate system is a dangerous and deadly lie.
- The worldwide implementation of TRILLION dollar overarching climate change policies are causing far more harm to people’s lives and the environment, right now, than any supposed 1-2C temp rise could ever do by 2100.
Politicians mad with global warming theory have implemented costly green schemes that have made power prices skyrocket making electricity a luxury the very poor cannot afford in winter – the deadliest of seasons.
WHO are the real “deniers”?
See also :
- POLITICIANS Mad With Global Warming Theory Are Destroying The Economy And Hurting The Poor | Climatism
- CLIMATE Alarmism Has Cost Far More Than Any Global Warming Ever Could | Climatism
- IT’S Official : Global Warming Alarmists Have No Credibility On Anything Climate Change | Climatism
- Mother Nature Not Behaving As Climate Scientists Expected | Climatism
- LIFE Inside The Global Warming Bubble | Climatism
- HOTTEST Arctic Ever? Arctic Climate Change Fairytales vs. Reality | Climatism
- ARCTIC Temperatures Plunge! (Don’t expect mainstream media to cover it) | Climatism
- LIVING Life With “Atmosphere Cancer” | Climatism
- 8 INCHES Of Catastrophic Global Warming Cooks Dutch Canals | Climatism
- SNOWFALL Will Become “A Very Rare And Exciting Event…” | Climatism
- “THE PAUSE” Lives On : Global Temperatures Continue To Cool Despite Record And Rising CO2 Emissions | Climatism
By Paul Homewood
Hadcrut now have numbers out for February, giving an anomaly of 0.523C, measured against the 1961-90 baseline, slightly down on January’s 0.556C.
This means that the last six months have been below 0.59C.
It is clear that temperatures are settling down at a similar level to the period between 2002 and 2007, following the record El Nino of 2015/16. Bear in mind as well that the degree of accuracy, according to the Hadley Centre, is about +/-0.1C. As such, it cannot be said that there has been any statistically measurable warming since 2001, or indeed previously.
It is possible temperatures may drop further in coming months, with weak La Nina conditions established, although these are predicted to disappear by the summer.
Satellite measurements from UAH also show a similar picture:
PEOPLE in the Netherlands have been making the most of the freezing weather by ice skating over the country’s famous and now frozen canals.
This week’s ‘Beast From The East’ winter storm caused some of the canals in Amsterdam to freeze over for the first time in six years.