Carbon belching DiCaprio should answer these eleven questions if he is to be listened to as an informed climate spokesperson.
Otherwise he remains a virtue-signalling, eco-grandstanding, shameless, hypocrital, fashionable climate change elite.
“Do as I say, not as I do!”
Bureaucratic elitist hypocrites using other-people’s-money to fund their lavish ‘carbon’ intensive gabfests to protest against ‘carbon’, demanding everyone else curb their lifestyles.
You can’t make this stuff up.
By Viv Forbes
For at least 21 years now, the U.N. and the IPCC have been ringmaster to a troupe of thousands. They perform at massive annual conferences held in exotic locations, serviced by top hotels and airlines, and funded largely, directly or indirectly, by reluctant taxpayers.
An estimated 45,000 attendees, including 114 from the Australian government, achieved nothing useful at Copenhagen and just more green tape in Paris. Each of these climate-fests is preceded by numerous meetings of bureaucrats drafting and redrafting their wish lists.
Now the U.N. Climateer-in-Chief, Ban Ki-moon, has jetted into the G20 summit in China to claim climate victory over climate skeptics.
Is there no end to this energy-wasting climate tourism? If they believe that the science is settled, no more conferences are needed.
View original post 72 more words
If greens love nature, why aren’t they more concerned about carpeting pristine landscapes with industrial wind turbines?
Duane J. Hyland nails this monumental, virtue-signalling hypocrisy…
“Environmentalists” would, in times past, raise the alarm at obstructions being built by the thousands across the land, but today the “Socio-Enviro-Emotionalists” salivate at the site of these rising monsters, believing they are “saving the planet.”
Duane Hyland, 82, of Golden, Colorado is a retired software engineer who, horrified at what the wind industry has done to America’s Mid-West, penned a pretty solid warning to all-comers: “Steal the Wind Reap the Whirlwind.”
Here’s the thrust of Duane’s call to arms.
Wind turbines to ‘mar’ horizon for eternity
South Dakota residents should think carefully before agreeing to give up tax revenue for the privilege of having their landscapes marred by thousands of massive mechanical machines and hundreds of miles of new transmission lines.
I am from Colorado, but I have spent hundreds of hours driving through S.D., while commuting from Denver to southern Minnesota between 2007 and the present.
Rather than traveling east on I-80 and north on I-35, I always chose to travel north on Hwy. 83 from North Platte through the Sand Hills up to…
View original post 704 more words
Saving the planet – one private jet ride to an elite “one percent” destination after another, and another and another… ✈️ 💨🌴
Have a safe flight and please remember to always “do as I say, not as I do.”
By Paul Homewood
Breitbart reports on the Luvvies’ Love In at St Tropez:
Leonardo DiCaprio sounded a dire warning at his charity foundation’s annual climate change gala in St. Tropez Wednesday night, telling the dozens of celebrities and dignitaries in attendance that they represent the “last generation” that has a chance to halt the deleterious effects of global warming.
View original post 507 more words
What matters is seeming green, not actually doing it.
By Paul Homewood
Leo DiCaprio picked up an environmental award in NYC this week — but hypocritically expanded his carbon footprint by 8,000 miles when he obtained the honor, by taking a private jet from Cannes, then flying straight back to France on another jet for a model-packed fund-raiser a night later.
DiCaprio was at the Cannes Film Festival this week, and was spotted there partying at club Gotha on Monday with model Georgia Fowler, then jetted back to New York for the Riverkeeper Fishermen’s Ball at Chelsea Piers on Wednesday, where he was honored by the clean-water advocacy group and Robert De Niro.
Just 24 hours later, DiCaprio reappeared back in France for amfAR’s glitzy Cinema Against AIDS gala, where he gave a speech.
“So even the rain that falls isn’t actually going to fill our dams and our river systems…” Tim Flannery 2007
From Two Men in a Tinnie to this Ship of Fools. Climate catastrophist, Professor Tim Flannery has awarded himself an upgrade!
More on this latest case of epic eco hypocrisy via Herald Sun – Andrew Bolt :
No, not a parody. The Climate Council really has invited Australian warmists to spend more than $7500 for a luxury cruise, gassing with Tim Flannery:
As part of this adventure, you will join renowned scientist and former Australian of the Year, Professor Tim Flannery – the Climate Council’s Chief Councillor – on the adventure of a lifetime along the remote Kimberley coast…
Best of all, by taking part in this expedition, you’ll be stepping up to help provide Australians with a vital source of correct and informed information on climate change…
Our custom-built vessel is fully air-conditioned, equipped with a helipad, spa, large en-suited cabins and offers indoor and outdoor alfresco areas …
Plus more gassy extras, none solar-powered:
– Courtesy vehicle to/from your Broome accommodation
– Light aircraft from Broome to Mitchell Plateau
– Return helicopter flight from Mitchell Plateau to Hunter River
Another frequent-flying warmist hypocrite:
Taxpayers have forked out almost $13,000 for South Australian Premier Jay Weatherill, his department’s chief executive and two political staffers to stay in a five-star hotel for the Paris climate change talks in December.
This comes after taxpayers outlaid more than $185,500 for a private film crew to follow the Labor Premier on two overseas trips, including to Paris, to produce promotional videos.
Government figures showed it cost about $53,600 for two people from Adelaide company 57 Films to follow Mr Weatherill on the Paris trip.
- Disaster Antarctica : Hydrocarbons Wreaking Havoc In The Southern Ocean (Ship Of Fools) | Climatism
- The legacy of Tim Flannery..White elephant desalination plants | Climatism
- Europe’s Green Energy Basket Case Is Tim Flannery’s Dream | Climatism
Flannery Related :
- Shock news : Australia has always had heatwaves | Climatism
- When will Flannery admit he was wrong? | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- Al Gore’s ‘nine Inconvenient Untruths’ – Telegraph
- Climate Commission’s latest report slammed as ‘environmental activism’ « Australian Climate Madness
- MUST READ : Warmism’s bellowing dinosaurs — Quadrant Online
- Landline – 11/02/2007: Interview with Professor Tim Flannery . ABC
- EPIC Must Read Interview : Flannery vs Bolt transcript – Herald Sun
- Flannery Claims Global Action On Carbon Will Make No Difference To Global Temps For “1000” Years! MTR today, March 25 | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- ALARMISM MUST READ : The warmists’ straw man: “We never said it wouldn’t rain” | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- Flannery sacked | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- No thanks for Flannery at end of climate career | Herald Sun
- Flannery’s green investment in deep strife | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- Through the years Tim Flannery did indeed develop a reputation on climate change | The Australian
- Shock News : Before The Commodore Australia Had Droughts | Climatism