“THE further a society drifts from the truth,
the more it will hate those that speak it.”
– George Orwell
ACCORDING to statistics, we have never lived in more healthy, prosperous and climate-safe times.
MAX Roser’s work for Oxford University’s “Our World in Data” project shows that two centuries ago, 90% of the global population lived in extreme poverty and now, even though the population has grown from less than one billion people to about 7.5 billion, those proportions have completely reversed so that only 10% of the world’s population lives in extreme poverty :
TWO centuries ago, 43% of all babies died before reaching the age of five. This mortality was spread widely — more than one in every three babies did not make it through the first five years in any country. Now, worldwide, more than 95% of children survive their first five years.
DOOMSDAY scenarios are hardly new. They are as old as human communities. In recent decades we’ve had the Club of Rome warning in the 1970’s about how we would run out of food, resources and energy as we overpopulated and polluted the planet. We have seen rampant fears of nuclear Armageddon at the height of the Cold War and millennial doom and gloom in the 90s. But, increasingly, cataclysmic climate alarmism has taken hold and it is deeply rooted, with teachers and activists striking fear into the hearts even of our children.
“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself.“
– Club of Rome 1993,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations
CLIMATE RELATED DEATHS PLUMMETING AS CO2 INCREASES
BUT, in the emotional world of ‘Climate Change’, facts and data seem not to matter, at all. Especially within the supple minds of our most vulnerable – our children – who, led by child-messiah Greta Thunberg are taking to the streets, during school hours, to protest against the very institutions and energy systems that have afforded them the freedoms and liberties to
skip school protest in the first place.
PEACEFUL protest is a hallmark of our free society, however, children being filled with unchallenged hysteria is having a very real and dark effect. An outcome far, far more dangerous than any arbitrary 1-2°C temperature increase by 2100 (based on UN IPCC projections) could ever produce…
OUR children ought to be filled with enthusiasm and hope, not manufactured mainstream media propagandised hysteria, climate doom and gloom.
THEY need to be taught ‘how’ to think, not ‘what’ to think. Our children are our future. Treat them with the respect and care that they are owed, in order that they may teach their children values, truth, honesty and wisdom.
MEDS (aka ‘The Red Pill’) TO HEAL YOUR KIDS
via the Andrew Bolt Blog :
Are you terrified by claims that global warming is an “existential threat”? That there will be a “great winnowing” and “mass deaths”? That we face “the collapse of our civilisations”?
Don’t believe those scares.
You are told to believe “the science”. Well, here is some science you should believe – solid scientific facts that tell you that global warming is not as scary as you’ve been told.
Be calm. You are not in danger.
- You have never been less likely to die of a climate-related disaster. Your risk of being killed has fallen 99 per cent in the past century.Source: International Disaster Database.
- You have never been more likely to live longer. Life expectancy around the world has risen by 5.5 years so far this century. Source: World Health Organisation.
- We are getting fewer cyclones, not more. Source: Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change; Bureau of Meteorology.
- There is more food than ever. Grain crops have set new records. Source: Food and Agricultural Organisation.
- The world is getting greener. Leaf cover is growing 3 per cent per decade. Source: NASA.
- Low-lying Pacific islands are not drowning. In fact, 43 per cent – including Tuvalu – are growing, and another 43 per cent are stable. Source: Professor Paul Kench, University of Auckland.
- Cold weather is 20 times more likely to kill you than hot weather. Source: Lancet, 20/5/2015
- Global warming does not cause drought. Source: Prof. Andy Pitman, ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate Extremes.
- Australia’s rainfall over the past century has actually increased. Source: Bureau of Meteorology.
- CANCEL your Guardian sub.
- WATCH the outsiders every Sunday @9AM on Sky News Australia.
EXTREME WEATHER Related :
- COGNITIVE BIAS : Climate Change Alarmists Refuse To Accept ‘The Science’ That Proves Extreme Weather Events Are NOT Increasing | Climatism
1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”Posted: May 5, 2018
A statement as true then as it is today. With the big difference today being that the public has been posiosned by political and media-induced mass climate hysteria and everyone is armed with a video phone to record climate disaster-porn that is used by the climate-crisis-industry as evidence of abrupt and “unprecedented” climate change, caused by your sinful existence.
See also :
It has been obvious since about April that government agencies had been instructed to make 2014 the hottest year ever. But this headline in the Washington Post summed up the fraud in spectacular fashion.
The record snow extent this autumn was due to record intrusions of cold air to low latitudes in North America and Asia. Obviously not compatible with record heat.
But it gets must worse. Last winter also had well above average snow cover.
Antarctica had record sea ice cover this year.
The amount of sea ice on Earth is above normal.
Satellite temperatures are far more accurate than surface temperatures, and they show that temperatures are not warming, and are nowhere near a record.
The surface temperature record which the claims…
View original post 73 more words