There is no shortcut or easy way to become a leader. But, those who have studied leadership extensively have discovered that there is a strong correlation between leadership quality and effectiveness. It also depends on how organized one is. It is important to try to be ORGANIZED as much as possible without becoming rigid or inflexible. A great leadership company like Arif Bhalwani Third Eye Capital have a routine that is productive. However, it should be done with an open mind to ensure that the routine doesn’t become a counterproductive rut. These components are key to effective leadership.
- Both an ordered and ordered manner of proceeding is recommended. It means that you should be able to plan in advance and not just wing it. This helps leaders to better manage their time and improve their productivity.
- It is important to have a good routine that works for you and avoid the trap of it becoming your rut. Properly formulated routines can help you feel more comfortable with the way you are going.
- To create your personal guidelines , you must be clear and not let them become restrictive. Although guidelines can be constructive as they allow leaders to adapt to different circumstances, rigid rules often block the ability to think and consider other options. While guidelines should be flexible, adaptable, and constantly evolving, rules can often hinder efficiency and limit capability.
- Effectiveness requires the ability and willingness to analyseall aspects, needs, and ramifications. This allows an organized individual to create a step-by-step agenda.
- If you don’t prioritize being oriented, you won’t be able to lead. Effective listening is key to being truly empathic.
- What ideas are most important to you? Leaders can only maximize their potential to effectively implementthese by combining organization and effectiveness.
- It is not a good idea to take anyone or anything for granted. You should never assume it will happen the way you want it to unless you actively pursue it. Leaders who are great at leadership know that zero must never be taken for granted.
- It is not enough to have an idea, an agenda, or a plan. Effectiveness demands that you execute your plan as best you can!
- Always deliver what you promise, but not what you actually do! How can anyone expect you to keep their interest and motivation high if you don’t deliver on the things you encourage others to do?
It is not enough to try and organize everything you do. To maximize your effectiveness, you must use your organizational skills to the fullest.