TWEET Of The Week : ‘It’s like a vegan that secretly eats meat’Posted: June 23, 2019
“Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the
equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun.”
– Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University/Royal Society fellow
“Renewable energy technologies simply won’t work; we need a fundamentally different approach.” – Top Google engineers
“The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.” – Bertrand Russel
GOTTA love this one from tweeter You Had One Job…
- DIESEL-POWERED Climate Junket : UNreliables Confirmed As Token Gestures To The Folly Of ‘Green’ Madness | Climatism
- DIESEL – Keeping South Australia’s Lights On Til The Next Election! | Climatism
- UK’s Wind ‘Powered’ Disaster: Britain to Roll Out Thousands of Diesel Generators for 1.5GW of Wind Farm ‘Back-Up’ | Climatism
- Tasmania turns to diesel power to prevent blackouts | Climatism
- It’s absolute fantasy to think we can move to all electric cars without fossil fuels | Climatism
SEE also :
- NOW That We Know Renewables Can’t ‘Save The Planet’, Are We Really Going To Stand By And Let Them Destroy It? | Climatism
(Climate sceptics/rationalists still waitin’ for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Help us to hit back against the bombardment of climate lies costing our communities, economies and livelihoods far, far too much.
Thanks to all those who have donated. Your support and faith in Climatism is highly motivating and greatly appreciated!
Citizen journalists can’t rely on mastheads, rather private donations and honest content. Every pledge helps!
Click link for more info…
Thank You! Jamie.