DEVASTATING read exposing the blatant fraud and utter uselessness of weather AND fossil-fuel dependent wind ‘power’….
* There has been zero scientific empirical proof provided by the wind industry to support their claims of consequential CO2 reduction.
* The claim that wind energy is “green” or “environmentally friendly” is laugh-out-loud hilarious – except for the fact that the reality is not funny at all. Consider just one part of a turbine, the generator, which uses considerable rare earth elements (2000± pounds per MW).
* The mining and processing of these metals has horrific environmental consequences that are unacknowledged and ignored by the wind industry and its environmental surrogates. For instance, just the rare earths of a typical 100 MW wind project would generate approximately:
1. 20,000 square meters of destroyed vegetation,
2. 2 million pounds of CO2,
3. 6 million cubic meters of toxic air pollution,
4. 29 million gallons of poisoned water,
5. 600 million pounds of highly contaminated tailing sands, and
6. 280,000 pounds of radioactive waste. (See this, and this, and this.)
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that wind power is the greatest economic and environmental fraud of all time. All it takes is a little cognitive power and a sense of inquiry.
Once people work out that they’ve been conned, they never turn back.
In our travels we’ve met plenty who’ve started out in favour of wind power and turned against it; we’ve never found an example of the reverse.
STT dishes up the facts on a daily basis, much to the annoyance of the wind cult. Anyone looking for a solid set of reasons as to why wind power can never work, need look no further than this cracking little list put together by John Droz.
Twenty-One Bad Things About Wind Energy — and Three Reasons Why
22 March 2018
Trying to pin down the arguments of wind promoters is a bit like…
View original post 3,317 more words
IN order for the supposed man-made
global warming climate change ‘crisis’ to metastasise into the costly and ruinous scare that it has now become, it must be accompanied by a constant stream of catastrophic outcomes and grandiose predictions to create the illusion of truth.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” – Joseph Goebbels
global warming climate change propaganda also requires a steady supply of fanciful solutions, leaving the impression that man-made climate change is a forgone conclusion that must be ‘stopped’, whatever the cost.
“Repetition makes a fact seem more true, regardless of whether it is or not.”
“Our minds are prey to the illusion of truth effect because our instinct is to use short-cuts in judging how plausible something is.” – psychologist Tom Stafford
ONE such theorised solution to stop supposed man-made global warming and reinforce the illusion of truth is to build a ‘space lens’ to shield the earth from apparent dangerous sunlight…