8 INCHES Of Catastrophic Global Warming Cooks Dutch CanalsPosted: March 4, 2018
PEOPLE in the Netherlands have been making the most of the freezing weather by ice skating over the country’s famous and now frozen canals.
This week’s ‘Beast From The East’ winter storm caused some of the canals in Amsterdam to freeze over for the first time in six years.
The ice on Amsterdam’s historic Prinsengracht canal was thick enough for residents to lace up their skates and glide across as others played ice hockey and tourists without skates slid on the ice, taking selfies.
“It’s just cool. You can go fast and you see the world from a slightly different perspective,” said skater Noldus Reijnders.
Despite measures taken by Dutch authorities to help the ice develop, there were still some holes and parts of the canal weren’t frozen at all. Reijnders was wearing a special red ice pick around his neck just in case. “If you sink through the ice — and there are still a few dangerous places — you can pull yourself out,” he said.
- LIVING Life With “Atmosphere Cancer” | Climatism
- LIFE Inside The Global Warming Bubble | Climatism
- “THE PAUSE” Lives On : Global Temperatures Continue To Cool Despite Record And Rising CO2 Emissions | Climatism
- THE Great Global Warming “Pause” | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism