20 New Papers Crush Claims Of A Man-Made Link To Arctic Climate Change, Glacier Retreat, Sea IcePosted: February 15, 2018
Via By NoTricksZone :on 8. February 2018 //
Anthropogenic Influence On Arctic Climate
‘Too Small To Be Detected’
The evidence compiled in scientific papers continues to rapidly accumulate.
An anthropogenic signal in the regional Arctic climate is still too small to be detected.
Temperature, glacier melt, and sea ice changes are all well within the range of natural variation for the Arctic region. The changes that do occur have identifiable origins that are unrelated to atmospheric CO2 concentrations or human emissions.
Below is a brief summary of some of the latest research that underscores the lack of connection between anthropogenic influences and climate-related changes in the Arctic.
- Europe Cooling…Weather Service Data Show Falling January Mean Temperatures Over Past 30 Years | NoTricksZone
- Record 2018 snowfall continues increasing snowfall trends showing UN IPCC AR5 report is flawed | Watts Up With That?
- Massive Expansion Of Thick Arctic Ice Over The Past Decade | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog
Climatism Related :
- UNMASKING The Great Arctic Sea-Ice “Death Spiral” Scam | Climatism
- LIVING Life With “Atmosphere Cancer” | Climatism
- Fast regrowth in Arctic sea-ice outpaces recent years | Climatism
- GLOBAL Cooling A Reality But Technology And CO2 Will Help Earth Survive | Climatism
- SCIENTISTS : ‘Loud Divergence Between Sea-Level Reality And Climate Change Theory’ | Climatism
- OUR Planet Has Enjoyed 10 Warm Periods During The Past 10,000 Years | Climatism
- SNOWFALL Will Become “A Very Rare And Exciting Event…” | Climatism