EARLIER today I posted a report, via WUWT, on Al Gore’s failed “save the planet” legacy – the deforestation of pristine Sumatran rainforest, linked to palm oil production, that is making Indonesia warmer by up to 10°C !
ADD to that the senseless destruction of ‘carbon-sequestering’ trees, with the enormous loss of pristine rainforest threatening endangered animal species like the majestic Sumatran elephant…
Video summary of the EGU press release, ‘Deforestation linked to palm oil production is making Indonesia warmer’.
ACROSS the other side of the world, in Germany, Armageddon-Al’s other “save the planet” eco-fantasy – industrial wind turbines – are causing just as devastating a blow to Europe’s once uncorrupted countryside…
WHILE watching this video produced by Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung (German Wild Animal Foundation), that is being shown in 50 cinemas across Germany today, ask yourself one simple question:
- IF “Greens” (Al Gore et al) love nature, why aren’t they more concerned about carpeting pristine landscapes with industrial wind turbines?
German text translation : “No wind power plants in forests! Support German Wildlife Foundation!”
H/t to Michael Miersch for the video link and translation! @MMiersch
- UNRELIABLE Energy – Wind and Solar – A Climate Of Communism | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- WIND TURBINES Are Neither Clean Nor Green And They Provide Zero Global Energy | Climatism
- Al Gore Praises “Climate Leader” South Australia | Climatism
- Adding More Solar And Wind Power ‘Doubles’ CO2 Emissions | Climatism
- THE $Trillion Windmill Industry Is The Greatest Scam Of Our Age | Climatism
- @AlGore Your ‘Save The Planet’ Legacy – Palm Oil – Is Making Indonesia Warmer! | Climatism
Eco-Blowback – Images of Industrial Wind-turbines :
THE title of James Delingpole’s epic must read, sums it up perfectly…
“Killing the Earth to Save it: How Environmentalists are Ruining the Planet, destroying the economy and stealing your jobs.”
WUWT readers may recall Al Gore’s failed Goldman Sachs palm oil fantasy and the subsequent train wreck. Now, it gets even worse. Deforestation to make palm oil plantations is causing the very thing Al Gore rails against – warming of the climate.
From the EUROPEAN GEOSCIENCES UNION:
Deforestation linked to palm oil production is making Indonesia warmer by up to 10°C !
In the past decades, large areas of forest in Sumatra, Indonesia have been replaced by cash crops like oil palm and rubber plantations. New research, published in the European Geosciences Union journal Biogeosciences, shows that these changes in land use increase temperatures in the region. The added warming could affect plants and animals and make parts of the country more vulnerable to wildfires.
Palm oil is the most widely used vegetable oil in the world, appearing in the ingredients’ list of many consumer goods, from chocolate…
View original post 861 more words