Fruity News From The Global Warming FrontPosted: August 15, 2016
Good news from the field of global warming science! A happy South Australian grower is cleaning up:
No artificial gases are used to redden or ripen the tomatoes. But in another hi-tech innovation, carbon dioxide levels are elevated in the glasshouses to boost crop production by about 30 per cent.
Imagine how good that would be if replicated with the planet.
Satellite data gathered over 33 years has shown there has been a ‘persistent and widespread increase’ in the growing season of plants.
The Earth is getting greener with rising carbon dioxide levels, researchers have revealed. They found over the past 33 years, leaf cover around more than half of the vegetated area of the world has increased. They say the extra greenery is equivalent to covering the USA twice with plants.
Scientists say up to half of the world’s vegetated areas are now showing signs of increased leaf cover, with the majority caused by extra carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Source: Fruity news from the global warming front – Herald Sun
CO2 Greening The Planet Related :
- CSIRO Censoring Their Own Climate Research | Climatism
- Carbon Dioxide: The Gas of Life – Paul Driessen
- The global dance of carbon dioxide and spreading green flora « JoNova
- CO2 In The Atmosphere Is Not Pollution | Climatism
- Greening the Planet and how Fossil Fuels protect world’s Flora & Fauna | Dr. Matt Ridley | Climatism