STANFORD Universities Paul Ehrlich Wanted To Poison Black Africans To Fight Climate ChangePosted: April 24, 2016
“Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the
equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun.”
– Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University
STANFORD University and The Royal Society’s resident population freak and climate catastrophist Paul R. Ehrlich recently featured as a guest on ABC Australia’s popular “Q and A” current affairs hour.
“Q and A’s” proud boast, popular with its majority Leftist audience, is being champions of equality, compassion and to strictly condemn, name and shame those who fit a predetermined racist bent. I.e conservatives.
That said, did any panel members or audience question Ehrlich about his preference to which colour should be eliminated first?
I thought “Black-Lives-Matter” or is that simply another victomhood slogan designed by the Left to divide and silence?
Stanford Universities Paul R. Ehrlich via Steve Goddard’s Real Science:
Notable comments from Climate Change / Global Warming fear-monger and population freak Paul Ehrlich :
- “Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun.” – Malthusian, eco-alarmist Paul R. Ehrlich in The American Spectator, September 6, 1992
- “In ten years all important animal life in the sea will be extinct. Large areas of coastline will have to be evacuated because of the stench of dead fish.” – Paul R. Ehrlich, Earth Day 1970
- “The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s the world will undergo famines . . . hundreds of millions of people (including Americans) are going to starve to death.” – Paul R. Ehrlich (Population Bomb 1960)
- “I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000.” – Paul R. Ehrlich (1969)
- “By 1985 enough millions will have died to reduce the earth’s population to some acceptable level, like 1.5 billion people.” – Paul R. Ehrlich (1969)
- “We’ve already had too much economic growth in the United States. Economic growth in rich countries like ours is the disease, not the cure.” – Paul R. Ehrlich. Quoted by Dixy Lee Ray in her book Trashing the Planet (1990)
Alarmist Paul R. Ehrlich now works for The Royal Society, (to bolster their credibility /sarc) ~ “Nullius In Verba”
Scan these links to learn more about Stanford Universities Paul Ehrlich, and fellow climate change catastrophists apocalyptic belief systems :
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
- Opinion: CO2 is the Demon Because Malthus and Ehrlich Were Wrong About Overpopulation | Climatism
- Shock news : The UN’s Real Agenda Is A New World Order Under Its Control | Climatism
- Climate Change Won’t Kill You – Having No Electrical Power Will | Climatism
- Paul Ehrlich wrong again: World Cereal Production Set To Reach Historic High | Climatism
- Paul Ehrlich joins the Royal Society, rants on Twitter | Watts Up With That?
- Before He Was Pushing The Global Warming Scam, Paul Ehrlich Was Pushing The Global Cooling Scam | Real Science
- Ehrlich : Mankind To Drown In Own Flesh Before The Year 2000 | Real Science
- Ehrlich Shock News : World Was Destroyed In The 1970’s | Real Science
(Climate rationalists – you and I – are still waiting for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Click link for more info…TQ! Jamie.