Advertisements

The Arctic Surge

ARCTIC ice “Growth will slow down rapidly now, because there aren’t a lot of places left for the ice to grow.”

Watch that factual, evidence based statement of Arctic sea-ice health and dramatic growth twisted into some “death spiral” prognostication when/if it does begin to ‘slow down’!

One way or another, warming alarmists will never mention this current dramatic sea ice growth, growth that’s occurred against all AGW predictions, because government climate activist scientists and their media sycophants will do anything to protect their funding, jobs and reputations.

We know this is true because the dramatic rebound of Arctic sea ice that has occurred over the past 5+ years is never mentioned anywhere in the global warming sympathetic press: CNN, BBC, ABC, NPR, SMH, AGE, NYtimes etc etc. A constant, planned and deliberate bias by omission that would make Pravda blush.

Real Science

Over the past month, there has been a large surge in Arctic ice growth, leading to the largest extent for the date since at least 2004. This went on all through #COP21 – where tens of thousands of criminals met in an effort to steal your money, freedom and energy security.

2015-12-18-05-51-38Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut

Green below shows ice growth since mid-November.

2015-12-18-05-46-38

View original post

Advertisements

5 Comments on “The Arctic Surge”

1. Andy says:

I suggest you re read Steve’s post and then delete this before causing yourself further pain.

He is talking about the ice extent gaining in the next 3 months to the annual maxima, which does inded slow down each year, not some multi year slowing….

You’ve read far too much into what he was saying due to your own bias.

The Arctic is not even gaining ice extent year over year, its been losing, It has been the Antarctic that has been gaining until this present year.

At least read things properly before being ” the parrot” squawking what someone else said.

Cheers

Andy

2. Andy says:

Why do you keep taliking about melting away when the whole thread is about increased freeze rate, There’s no melt at all at -20C and below. Steve thinks there is increased freeze rate. i put some posts up suggesting I think that one graph is not accurate and put up reasons and comparisons why i don’t think it is.

That’s called sciencfific debate, at least on an amateur level.

Then you come along with your political baggage, misreading what he said trying to bring AGW into matters when it wasn’t even relevant. Then after doing that you accused someone else of doing the same.

Go and read all my posts again about the matter and then read yours and then give me a mark out of 10 for who has the most relevant posts about twhat we are talking about, which to summarise is what a graph says, not what is actually happening.

Just because Steve/ Tony calls it a surge doesn’t mean it is. The graph has a surge – the question is, is the graph right? We know scientists get it wrong 😉 It doesn’t even agree with their other graph …. hows that for consistency……

Andy

PS Steve quoted the same graph earlier this summer and said the minima would be same as 2006. He stopped mentioning this when the minima was the 3rd or so lowest ever. He conveniently forgot that and instead picked the maxima being in March so showing it was the shortest melt season on record ! Even though the maxima was in Feb as I have shown.

He does spin things to suit his line, but I still read it because at least he talks about the Arctic cycles, which I am interested in ( I mainly post on those). We have differences of opinion but the same interest.

I’m AGW neutral by the way. It’s a complex problem that is not fully understood yet.

• Climatism says:

Here’s what I mean about ‘melting away’:

You Were Lied To About Arctic Sea Ice Disappearing http://wp.me/p3Bc8A-23o via @JWSpry

Now go pick up yur pencil case, grab your crayons and buzz off

• Climatism says:

More on “Andy’s Rant” copied from Goddard https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/the-arctic-surge/ :

This is my (Climatism) original comment to Goddard post “The Arctic Surge”:

Enter “Andy’s rant” :

Andy says:
        December 18, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Are you that stupid you haven’t read Steve’s post t or you just taking the piss?

Andy

Climatism says:
        December 18, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Chill out tuff guy. There’s one main fact yur missing in my comment. – The Arctic certainly ain’t melting away as predicted by every alarmist expert. Right now it’s doing the opposite.
        And the media is not reporting this. They expect/hope it doesn’t grow in order to prove their theory.
        Not hoping to get too techy on you smart ass. Just watching that graph go a above the median.

Andy says:
        December 18, 2015 at 5:31 pm

You quoted Steve completely out of context so your remaining points are irrelevant I’m afraid. You obviously didn’t understand the point of his you quoted.

Andy

Climatism says:
        December 18, 2015 at 5:55 pm

I opened with Steve’s quote, “Growth will slow down rapidly now, because there aren’t a lot of places left for the ice to grow.”

The basis of my comment angled on my amazement that ice growth is so healthy that it will slow as has no where else to go.
        I then quipped that this “slowing” might lend alarmists an excuse to turn that “slowdown” into a “see it’s not growing rapidly” angle.

All hypothetical Andy of course, but alarmist media twist and turn any positive into a negative, as we are keenly aware.

I then explained that there are no positive headlines about the Arctics recent recovery (via alarmist media. That news doesn’t fit their disaster scenarios.
        Poor journalism, designed to promote CAGW.

That explained, it is in fact YOU who are taking my comment completely out of context. But more importantly, and a valuable insight into your demeanour, you manufactured what you wanted my comment to mean, in order to give yourself an opportunity to play the know-all tuff guy, who gets his kicks out of vapid take downs to make himself feel important.

I hope it worked for [you] Andy, and made you feel better. Really.

Jamie

David A says:
        December 18, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Andy did misunderstand your comment, but I think, more then a personality flaw, it was a honest misunderstanding cogent to the reality of dealing with some of the trolls that frequent here which precipitated an impatient over the top response.

Climatism says:
        December 19, 2015 at 12:06 am

Hi David,
        I’ve spent more time than I should (foregoing work, friends, family) reading and contributing to the debate in a measured and calm way for many years now.
        I have learnt a great deal from researchers like Steve, in particular climate history comparisons.
        Andy deserved a kick up his righteous, il informed ass for not doing his research on me and my history, and shooting from his arrogant hip. So yes, there is a personality flaw, something he has to acknowledge and manage in time.
        I won’t be bullied and taken out of context, even labelled a “parrot”, considering the unpaid efforts I have dedicated, doing my bit in exposing this massive deception, fraud and the damage to the rep of science that CAGW alarmism had wrought.

Appreciate you picking up and commenting on Andy’s flip, such that he may hopefully learn and not make a tosser of himself again.

Cheers,

Jamie.

😉

——–

More from Andy, after a reply from me to another unrelated issue from another contributor:

Andy says:
        December 18, 2015 at 3:44 pm

That’s very rich coming from you considering your last post which took Steve’s words completely out of context just so you could add your own climate biased 2p worth.

Andy

Climatism says:
        December 18, 2015 at 4:12 pm

You’re ranting up the wrong tree and making no sense bud.

Quick fix:

Read the title of the post “The Arctic Surge” and maybe then that’ll put yur angry misguided rant to bed.

Hint: It ain’t melting away as predicted by all those experts. Capiche?

Ted says:
        December 18, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Andy-

I’ve re-read the comment in question from Climatism several times now, and I just can’t find the point you’re arguing with. I don’t have a dog in this fight, possibly because I can’t see what the fight is about. Can you expand on your complaint?

Andy had no spine to reply to Ted. Nor to me. Nuff said.