“If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.” Albert Einstein
By Paul Homewood
Wolsten reported earlier on the BBC’s interview with sacked French weatherman, Philippe Verdier. (The interview is from 16th Oct, when he was still just suspended)
At about 1 minute in, the brainwashed interview asked
But what about countries like Australia, which is facing terrible drought?
View original post 99 more words
Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to
know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” – UN IPCC
Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical
“The whole climate change issue is about to fall apart — Heads will roll!” – South African UN Scientist Dr. Will Alexander, April 12, 2009
“I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.” – Nobel Prize Winner for
Physics, Ivar Giaever.
A new survey from Australia’s premier scientific body, the CSIRO, shows that most Global warming believers are now in the minority!
The findings demonstrate that the majority of the population are not stupid, and see straight through and reject the endless ‘climate change’ alarmism and propaganda that is drilled into them day and night from the global-warming-crisis-industry and complicit mainstream media.
Hats off to the sceptical majority for maintaining their independence of thought, and not being tempted into the comfort of groupthink.
The Sydney Morning Herald misses the most astonishing finding of the CSIRO study to complain that Malcolm Turnbull leads a party of sceptics:
Barely one in four Coalition voters accepts climate change is mostly caused by humans, with more than half of Liberal voters believing changes to global temperatures are natural, according to a CSIRO survey.
And it holds out false hope:
Andy Pitman, Director of ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate System Science at the University of NSW, predicted that many Coalition voters will take their cue from the new PM and shift their views.
They didn’t last time, Mr Pitman. No, this is a reminder to Malcolm Turnbull not to push his luck too hard as leader of a party far more sceptical than he is:
But this Herald report misses the most startling finding: only a minority of Australians now think man is mostly to blame for global warming. More think global warming is largely natural or not happening:
Incredibly, even 19 per cent of Greens voters are now sceptics, too:
Despite the media’s best efforts, there has been a huge shift in opinion. The global warming scare is dying.
Mind you, another drought – inevitable in this continent – could keep the scare going for a while yet.
- THE TIMES : The sceptics are right. Don’t scapegoat them | Climatism
- More Than 1000 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims | Global Research
- New peer reviewed paper shows only 36% of geoscientists and engineers believe in AGW | Watts Up With That?
- THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: Climate Change Nonsensus: Only 52% of meteorologists think global warming is mostly man-made
- Former NASA Scientists Reject Global Warming Crisis | Climatism
- 97% of climate models say that 97% of climate scientists are wrong | Climatism
CSIRO Related :
- CSIRO Censoring Their Own Climate Research | Climatism
- The CSIRO Is Telling Us Everything We Need To Snow | Climatism
- The Science is Settled : “Children Just Aren’t Going To Know What Snow Is” | Climatism
- Change you can believe in! Aussie government ditches the entire board of the CSIRO | Climatism