State Of The Climate ReportPosted: August 12, 2014
Government experts tell us that the weather is getting hotter and more extreme, because it is their job to lie about the climate. Their job keeps getting tougher.
- The US is currently experiencing the longest stretch of years (almost 9) without a major (category 3-5) hurricane strike.
- US tornadoes have been record low, or near record low for the past three years
- Global temperatures have been flat for 18 years
- US temperatures (before data tampering) have been declining for 90 years
- Winter snow cover has been increasing across the northern hemisphere, to record levels over the past decade.
- The amount of old thick ice in the Arctic has nearly doubled over the past three years
- Antarctic sea ice is at record high levels
- The US is having one of the coldest years on record.
- Except for the west coast, the US is almost drought and fire free this summer.