GREENPEACE Co-Founder : No Evidence Global Warming Is Caused By HumansPosted: March 6, 2014 | |
Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to
know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” – UN IPCC
Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical
“It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of
scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” – U.S Government
Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg of the Hurricane Research Division of
“I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.” – Nobel Prize Winner for
Physics, Ivar Giaever.
EXCLUSIVE MUST-SEE interview with Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore via Fox News.
SEAN HANNITY, HOST: For years the left has been spinning their lies about global warming, all in an effort to push through their radical agenda. Watch this.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIPS)
AL GORE, FORMER VICE PRESIDENT, DEC. 6, 2012: Dirty energy causes dirty weather, and we have to come to our senses and do something about it.
SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY, FEB. 16: We do not have time for a meeting anywhere of the Flat Earth Society.
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, JAN. 28: But the debate is settled. Climate change is a fact. And when our children’s children look us in the eye and ask if we did all we could to leave them a safer, more stable world with new sources of energy, I want us to be able to say, Yes, we did.
(END VIDEO CLIPS)
HANNITY: Well, they’re about to have a harsh reality check from my next guest. Patrick Moore is co-founder of Greenpeace, and he says that there’s zero — let me repeat, zero — evidence the Earth is warming because of human activity.
He joins us now for an exclusive interview you’ll see only here tonight on “Hannity.”
Mr. Moore, welcome to the program. Thanks for being with us.
PATRICK MOORE, FORMER GREENPEACE MEMBER: Nice to be with you, Sean.
HANNITY: All right, I have felt this, and I’ve interviewed many people over the years. I agree with you, but I’m surprised that it came from your mouth. Explain.
MOORE: Well, actually I left Greenpeace a long time ago. I was one of the original founders. I was with them for 15 years in the top committee. But by around the mid-’80s, they turned sharply to the political left and began to adopt positions that I could not accept from my scientific background. I have a Ph.D. in ecology and I am very well-versed in all the biology subjects, as well as climate change.
And I just had to come out and express what I have been studying for the last 25 years, that there is actually no scientific proof. It’s not really about evidence so much, it’s more about an actual scientific proof that humans are the main cause of the slight warming that has happened in this world over the last 100 years or so. In fact, the world started warming back after the little ice age about 250 years ago.
And the climate change panel of the United Nations is saying since 1950, we have been the main cause of warming of the Earth. Yet during the first half of the 20th century, there was a warming period about identical to the warming period to occurred in the last half, and they’re not claiming that we caused that. They’re not really saying what they think caused that.
So there is simply no logic to saying that we know for certain. That’s why they use the term “likely”. Actually, they say “extremely likely,” which is no really different than saying “likely.” It’s just their opinion. In other words, it is a judgment that humans are causing the warming, rather than any kind of scientific proof.
HANNITY: When the president says the debate is settled, when the secretary of state says that we’re not going to — we have no time for a meeting with the Flat Earth Society — five years ago, Al Gore predicted the north polar ice cap would be completely ice-free. And guess what? There’s plenty of ice.
What do you think is driving this agenda? Because I have my own theory on it. I just want to get your thoughts. Is there an agenda driving it?
MOORE: It is a powerful convergence of interests among a very large number of elites, including politicians who want to make it seem as though they’re saving the world, environmentalists who want to raise money and get control over very large issues like our entire energy policy, media, for sensationalism, Universities and professors for grants. You can’t hardly get a science grant these days without saying it has something to do with climate change.
It is a kind of nasty combination of extreme political ideology and a religious cult all rolled into one, and it’s taken over way too much of our thought process and way too much of our priorities. There are millions of children dying every day from preventable vitamin deficiencies and diseases, and we are spending hundreds of billions of dollars on a problem that may not exist.
Nobody’s saying that the Earth hasn’t warmed a little bit. What we’re saying is there’s no proof that it is human activity that has caused this little bit of warming.
What we’re also saying is this little bit of warming is actually good for most species on planet. Ice and frost are actually the enemies of life. And for the Earth’s life history, it has been much warmer than it is today and CO2 was much higher than it is today.
People need to study the long history of the Earth. These true believers in climate change are only looking at the last 100 years. That is a blink in nature’s eye. We’ve had billions of years of climate history in this world, and if you look at just the half billion of them, the most recent half billion, you will see that CO2 is lower now than it has been through most of the history of life on Earth, and so is the temperature.
(Links and emboldened text by Climatism)
via Washington Times
See also :
- Confessions of a ‘Greenpeace Dropout’ to the U.S. Senate on climate change | Climatism
- Humans not to blame for global warming, says Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore | Mail Online
- Why I left Greenpeace – Patrick Moore | Greenspirit Strategies Ltd.
- Think You Know Greenpeace? Look Again | NoFrakkingConsensus
- Peer into the Heart of the IPCC, Find Greenpeace | Climatism
- Official IPCC Words : “We Do Not Know If The Climate Is Becoming More Extreme” | SREX, Pielke Jr
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | Climatism
- Establishing Propaganda Is Vital For Climate Action | Climatism
- 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD
- 97% of climate models say that 97% of climate scientists are wrong | Climatism
Agenda of the United Nations and the Political Elite :
- Socialism Masquerading As Environmentalism | Climatism
- UN Climate Chief Says Communism Is Best To Fight Global Warming | Climatism
- U.N. Official Admits: We Redistribute World’s Wealth by Climate Policy | TheBlaze.com
- Shock news : UN Carbon Regime Would Devastate Humanity | Climatism
- Shock News : UN Wants To Ban Private Property And Create “Human Habitat Settlement Zones” | Climatism
- Sustainability is Malthusianism for the 21st Century | Climatism
- United Nations Agenda 21 : The Death Knell of Liberty | Climatism
Climatism Related :
- 15 Questions Why Climate Change Is A Complete Hoax | Climatism
- The Worst Scientific Scandal Of Our Generation | Climatism
- The Truth About the Global Warming Agenda by Former NASA Climatologist | Climatism
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | Climatism
- Climate Change Alarmism Is Big Business For Billionaire Buffett | Climatism
- Climate Ambulance Chasing | Climatism
- Former NASA Scientists Reject Global Warming Crisis | Cliamtism
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
- Driessen : A Climate of Fear, Cash and Correctitude | Climatism
- Global Warming Was Never About Science. It Was Always About Power And Money | Climatism