15 Questions Why Climate Change Is A Complete HoaxPosted: February 23, 2014
“When even the brightest mind in our world has been trained up from childhood in a superstition of any kind, it will never be possible for that mind, in its maturity, to examine sincerely, dispassionately, and conscientiously any evidence or any circumstance which shall seem to cast a doubt upon the validity of that superstition. I doubt if I could do it myself.” – Mark Twain
“There is no harm in doubt and skepticism, for it is through these that new discoveries are made.” Richard Feynman, Letter to Armando Garcia J, December 11, 1985
US educator & physicist (1918 – 1988)
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”
– Albert Einstein
No empirical evidence exists proving mankind’s extra carbon dioxide caused slight warming from 1976 to 1998, or whether humanity’s 3% addition to total carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has caused, or will cause, significant climate change.
The IPCC has spent upwards of one hundred billion dollars over the past twenty five years on climate research, energy studies and climate policy, and is still yet to identify a human signature in the global temperature record.
The only area where the effect of man-made CO2 has been detected is in the climate models which show, predictably, lots of warming. But models are assertions, not evidence, and the real world is falsifying the models and the assertions — all of them.
‘That, of course, doesn’t mean that humans have no effect on global temperature, because we know that carbon dioxide is a mild greenhouse gas, and we can also measure the local temperature effects of human activity, which are both warming (from the urban heat island effect) and cooling (due to other land-use change, including irrigation). Sum these effects all over the world and obviously there must be a global signal; that we can’t identify and measure it indicates that the signal is so small that it is lost in the noise of natural climate variation.’ (Bob Carter, Quadrant)
‘Scientifically’, alarmists have failed to make their case. However, ’emotionally’, they have captured the world’s intimate attention.
“The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.” – Bertrand Russell
It is scepticism that keeps science honest. And given the billions of dollars that are being poured into policies and research on the basis of alarmist model forecasts, people need to be asking a lot of questions about the science.
Here are some questions that sceptics have been waiting for years to receive answers :
- Why has there been no global warming for 17 years?
- Why have 97% of the climate models failed to foresee this?
- Why has Antarctic sea ice been well above normal for more than 2 years?
- Why are northern hemispheric winters getting colder?
- What makes the present warm period any different from that of the Medieval warm period?
- Why is it that CO2 has been suddenly assumed to be the major climate factor and the rest like the sun and oceans are dismissed?
- If there is consensus on manmade climate change, then why is there so much controversy over it?
- Do you think that it’s not necessary to have sceptics in order for science to progress?
- If human contribution to CO2 in the atmosphere is 3%, how much should we attribute mother nature’s 97% to any ‘change’ of climate?
- By how much will the temperature of the globe change if we commit to a 20% reduction of world emissions by 2050?
- By how much will a doubling of CO2 increase global temperature?
- Why has the rate of sea level rise decelerated since 2004, despite rising CO2?
- Why has global ocean heat content, 0-700 metres, failed to rise since 2004?
- What evidence would falsify the theory of anthropogenic global warming?
*Questions 1-8 via NoTricksZone. (Climatism links added)
15. What is the ideal temperature of the planet and who determines it? And what happens if the ‘ideal’ temperature changes?
H/t to John R. Bolton
See also :
- South China Morning Post : People would be idiotic not to question climate science | Climatism
- THE TIMES : The sceptics are right. Don’t scapegoat them | Climatism
- Is there any evidence? « JoNova
- Man Made Global Warming Disproved « JoNova
- The Missing Hot Spot | Climatism
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | Climatism
- Establishing Propaganda Is Vital For Climate Action | Climatism
IPCC Failed Climate Models :
- 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD
- 97% of climate models say that 97% of climate scientists are wrong | Climatism
- A must read: Why Secretary of State John Kerry Is Flat Wrong on Climate Change | Climatism
- US SENATE : 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims | Climatism
- Former NASA Scientists Reject Global Warming Crisis | Climatism
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
Climatism Trending :
- The Worst Scientific Scandal Of Our Generation | Climatism
- Socialism Masquerading As Environmentalism | Climatism
- Driessen : A Climate of Fear, Cash and Correctitude | Climatism
- Global Warming Was Never About Science. It Was Always About Power And Money | Climatism
- Prestigious German Research Centre Endorses “The League Of Deniers” | Climatism