Climatism Comment : See also
- The Great Global Warming Climate Shift | CACA
- Global Cooling: Is an Ice Age Coming? – Health & Science – CBN News
- MUST READ : To The Horror Of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here – Forbes
- Global warming? No, actually we’re cooling, claim scientists
- Forget global warming!? Earth undergoing global COOLING since 2002!
- Global Cooling is Here | Global Research
- Global Warming Theory – Circular reasoning at its best | CACA
Readers may recall our story from Dec 15th, 2013: Over half the USA covered in snow, the most in 11 years
Now, it’s even more. See the map and the 3D image:
View original post 147 more words
“Motherlode” Data Fraud Series :
- Just Hit The NOAA Motherlode
NASA / NOAA Temperature Data Fraud Related :
- Another View Of NASA Temperature Data Tampering | CACA
- NASA Has Erased Almost The Entire Global Cooling Scare | CACA
- Shock News : “U.S. Agencies Accused of Fudging Data to Show Global Warming” | CACA
- NASA’s Quest To Erase The Warm 1930′s | CACA
- NASA and Hansen doctored US temperature graphs..“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” | CACA
- NASA’s James Hansen in handcuffs again : Nature News Blog
- The Very High Price Of NOAA/NASA Data Tampering | Real Science
The latter part of Briffa’s trees was deleted, because it didn’t match GISS temperatures.
As ugly as this was, it is worse than it seems. Briffa’s trees did match Hansen, 1981. The next graph overlays Briffa on Hansen, 1981 northern latitude temperatures. The match was almost perfect.
In order to create the hockey stick cheat, they had to do the GISS data tampering cheat first. The entire basis of the hockey stick is junk science.
The destruction of this data was done in a calculated fashion, by the world’s top climate scientists.
They did exactly what Wigley was suggesting, removing more than 0.15 C from 1940’s global temperatures. This tampering is what made the hockey stick possible. Graph below is normalized to 1978.
Another way of looking at this data is to normalize it to 1940. In this view…
View original post 28 more words