Bigger, smaller, whatever. It’s global warmingPosted: February 5, 2014
“It doesn’t matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true.”
– Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
From the department of settled science :
CSIRO research commissioned by the federal government … predicted small but significant falls in likely wave heights as temperatures rose.
Their June 2010 research said wave heights could fall by a “relatively robust” 5mm-10mm along the NSW coast by the end of the century.
“Projected changes are larger and significant on the northern coast,” it said.
Big waves are energetically costly for fish, and there are more big waves than ever…
“There has been a lot of recent work in oceanography documenting the fact that waves are becoming more frequent and more intense due to climate change,” says Mr Dominique Roche, PhD candidate from the Research School of Biology.
Bigger, smaller, whatever. It’s global warming.
Contradictory studies of wave heights caused by ‘climate change’ are another example of how the robust science of climate remains conveniently ‘unfalsifiable’.
The most glaring example of this, lies in the name change from “Global Warming” to “Climate Change”, occurring around 2004, after global temperatures refused to rise post El Niño peak, 1998. 16 years on, global temperatures remain flat, despite 35% of all human CO2 emissions, since 1751, emitted over the same period.
As long as the climate changes, “Climate Change” is proven. And only “deniers” deny climate change!
Global Warming has been dropped like a hot potato because it is too precise and can be refuted by facts, so “Climate Change” suits the purpose much better.
Albert Einstein once said, “No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.” Einstein’s words express a foundational principle of science intoned by the logician, Karl Popper: Falsifiability. In order to verify a hypothesis there must be a test by which it can be proved false. A thousand observations may appear to verify a hypothesis, but one critical failure could result in its demise.
A hypothesis that cannot be falsified by empirical observations, is not science.
No Tricks Zone has compiled a list of examples that demonstrate how the hypothesis of climate change cannot be falsified, therefore is not science.
- Bishop Hill blog – Falsifiability in my lifetime
- “Climate Change” is Not Falsifiable and Thus Not Science
- Unfalsifiable Science – Proof Of Climate Change – No Tricks Zone
- To the IPCC: Forget about “30 years” | Watts Up With That?
Climatism Links :
- Climate Change Alarmism Is Big Business For Billionaire Buffett | Climatism
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | CACA
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA
- Establishing Propaganda Is Vital For Climate Action
- Shock news : UN Carbon Regime Would Devastate Humanity | CACA
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | CACA
- Europe’s Green Energy Basket Case Is Tim Flannery’s Dream | CACA
- A Token Gesture To The Folly Of Green Madness | CACA
- Driessen : A Climate of Fear, Cash and Correctitude | CACA
- ‘Global warming is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life’ | CACA
- Judith Curry : Senate EPW Hearing on the President’s Climate Action Plan | CACA
- Shock News : UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda | CACA