New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global in scopePosted: February 1, 2014
Climatism comment – Peer Review studies that show Medieval Warm Period was indeed global and warmer than todays temps:
- New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global in scope | Watts Up With That?
- Study: Earth was warmer in Roman, Medieval Times | The Daily Caller
- New paper finds more evidence the Medieval Warming Period was global — Published in Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology
- Latest Research: EU & Russian Scientists Confirm Medieval Period Warmer Than Modern Global Warming
- Antarctic warmer than today – An ikaite record of late Holocene climate at the Antarctic Peninsula
- THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: New paper finds Medieval Warming Period was ~1°C warmer than current temperatures
- New Paper Finds Ocean Temps Were Warmer During Multiple Periods Over Last 2700 Years Than Today | GWPF
- Medieval Temps warmer than today : Jenny Lake, Southwest Yukon Territory, Canada – CO² Science
- Medieval Warm Period was real, global, & warmer than the present’ – China & World – Chinadaily Forum
- Evidence for a Global Medieval Warm Period | Watts Up With That?
See also :
Andrew Revkin writes:
Michael Mann can’t be happy about this work.
Here’s a chat with two authors of an important new Science paper examining 10,000 years of layered fossil plankton in the western Pacific Ocean. The paper finds that several significant past climate ups and downs — including the medieval warm period and little ice age — were global in scope, challenging some previous conclusions that these were fairly limited Northern Hemisphere phenomena.
(video follows, an interview with authors)
View original post 223 more words