The journal Nature embraces ‘the pause’ and ocean cycles as the cause, Trenberth still betting his heat will show upPosted: January 16, 2014
See also : NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA
Marble Bar heatwave, 1923-24
The world record for the longest sequence of days above 100°Fahrenheit (or 37.8° on the Celsius scale) is held by Marble Bar in the inland Pilbara district of Western Australia. The temperature, measured under standard exposure conditions, reached or exceeded the century mark every day from 31 October 1923 to 7 April 1924, a total of 160 days.
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony…
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world.”
– Christine Stewart,
former Canadian Minister of the Environment
“The data doesn’t matter. We’re not basing our recommendations
on the data. We’re basing them on the climate models.”
– Prof. Chris Folland,
Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research
17 years of no
global warming Climate Change later, more dud-predictions from the climate cartel …
Re-pressed via Herald Sun
16 January, 2014 – Andrew Bolt
Richard Kerr in Science, flagship publication of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, talked to warmist scientists convinced global warming would resume within five years:
The blogosphere has been having a field day with global warming’s apparent decade-long stagnation…
The latest response from the climate community comes in State of the Climate… [in] the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. Climate researcher Jeff Knight and eight colleagues at the Met Office Hadley Centre in Exeter, U.K., first establish that—at least in one leading temperature record—greenhouse warming has been stopped in its tracks for the past 10 years… But natural climate variability in the model has its limits. Pauses as long as 15 years are rare in the simulations, and “we expect that [real-world] warming will resume in the next few years,” the Hadley Centre group writes.
And that resumption could come as a bit of a jolt, says Adam Scaife of the group, as the temperature catches up with the greenhouse gases added during the pause…
Solar physicist Judith Lean of the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C., and climate modeler David Rind of GISS reached the same conclusion in a peer-reviewed 15 August paper in Geophysical Research Letters…
Researchers may differ about exactly what’s behind recent natural climate variability, but they agree that no sort of natural variability can hold off greenhouse warming much longer. “Our prediction is that if past is prologue, the solar component will turn around and lead to rapid warming in the next 5 years,” says Rind.
Climate modeler David Smith of the Hadley Centre, who was not involved in the State of the Climate analysis, says his group’s climate model forecasts—made much the way weather forecasts are made—are still calling for warming to resume in the next few years as ocean influences reverse…
Time’s up. Kerr wrote that five years ago. And sill no warming.
What would it take for warmist scientists to admit they were wrong?
The IPCC was bound to be captured by the green movement. After all, it is a political body. It is not a panel of scientists but a panel of governments driven by the UN. Its sole purpose is to assess the risks of human-induced climate change. It has spawned industries. One is scientists determined to find an anthropogenic cause. Another is climate remediation. And, naturally, an industry to redistribute taxes to sustain it all. With hundreds of billions of dollars at stake, this cartel will deny all contrary evidence. Its very survival depends on it. But the tide is turning and Mother Nature has signalled her intention not to co-operate
See Also :
- No matter if it’s a climatic ‘pause’ or ‘jolt’, still no warming | Watts Up With That?
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA
- 97% of climate models say that 97% of climate scientists are wrong | CACA
- Rate Of Sea Level Rise Is Decelerating, Not Accelerating As CO² Rises | CACA
- December 31 Global Sea Ice Area Was The Largest Ever Recorded | Real Science
- The Ocean Is Not Getting “Acidified” | CACA
- State Of The Climate Report | CACA
Climatism Links :
- Europe’s Green Energy Basket Case Is Tim Flannery’s Dream | CACA
- Driessen : A Climate of Fear, Cash and Correctitude | CACA
- Global Warming Was Never About Science. It Was Always About Power And Money | CACA
- ‘Global warming is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life’ | CACA
- The Great Global Warming Climate Shift | CACA
- Richard Lindzen: Cool it on the climate | CACA
- The Truth About the Global Warming Agenda by Former NASA Climatologist | CACA
- When Hell Freezes Over | CACA
- ENVIRONMENTAL MUST READ : Bananas deadlier than Fukushima | CACA
- Bureaucratic Dioxide
Climatism comment – More Temperature Data Fraud :
- Another View Of NASA Temperature Data Tampering | CACA
- GISS Data Tampering – Worse Than You Thought | Real Science
- GISS/NOAA/CRU Climate Fraud Update | Real Science
- Smoking Gun That The Temperature Record Is Fraudulent | Real Science
- Man Made Global Warming Is A Complete Fraud | Real Science
- NASA Massively Tampering With The US Temperature Record | Real Science
- NASA’s Quest To Erase The Warm 1930′s | CACA
- Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA
- Data Tampering At USHCN/GISS
- Thermometer Magic
- EPA Throws Their Hat Into The Temperature Fraud Arena
- Shock News : UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda | CACA
- The Very High Price Of NOAA/NASA Data Tampering | Real Science
Green below is the 1999 version of GISS global station data. Red is the 2014 version, normalized to 1998.
NASA has done some impressive work corrupting the global temperature record over the last 15 years. Kudos to them!