I think nothing more sums up the fraud of CAGW (Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming) than the disaster of Professor Chris Turney from the University of NSW mounting the largest Australian science expedition to the Antarctic (since Mawson). Packing an 85-person team, trying to answer questions about how global warming in the frozen continent might be shifting weather patterns in Australia, only to get frozen solid, costing the Australian taxpayer millions and millions of dollars.
Oh the Irony.
Classic parody of Turney’s taxpayer funded, fear mongering, Antarctic
scientific junket disaster…
- Stuck on a ship of (cold) fools | The Australian
- Akademik Shokalskiy: were those careless risks in dangerous but foreseeable conditions? « JoNova
- Now that the ‘Ship of Fools’ is safe in Antarctica, tough questions need to be asked | Watts Up With That?
- Questions about this ice-bound ship of warmist fools | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- Disaster Antarctica : Hydrocarbons Wreaking Havoc In The Southern Ocean | CACA
- Australian taxpayers will pay $400,000 cost for climate scientist’s ship stuck in ice. Total cost “millions”. « JoNova
- Professor Stuck In Antarctic Ice On Multi-Million Dollar Taxpayer Funded Boondoggle, Supports Carbon Tax | Real Science
- Turney Backpedals! Now Says Getting Stuck In Sea Ice NOT Due To Climate Change”
Akademik Shokalskiy ”Spirit Of Mawson” Soap-Opera Related :
- TOP READ : The Antarctic ‘research’ fiasco – ‘would you, could you, in a boat’? | Watts Up With That?
- Scientists Trapped In Record Sea Ice Announce That It Is Disappearing | CACA
- Shokalskiy soap opera – rescue ship stuck too, climatologists asks skeptics Coleman & Watts for weather-info « JoNova