Shock News : Weather — Not Global Warming — Responsible For Sth California’s Record 2013 DrynessPosted: December 31, 2013
“It doesn’t matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true.”
– Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
“As we all know, this isn’t about truth at all, its about plausibly deniable accusations.”
In the cycle’s negative phase, the surface waters of the western Pacific warm while the eastern Pacific cools, rather like a big La Niña that pushes the jet stream and the storms it carries to the north of California.
The reverse ocean temperature pattern prevails when the oscillation is in the positive phase, producing wetter, El Niño-like conditions.
For more than a decade, the oscillation has tended toward the negative. “Since 1997-98 more or less, we’ve been in a dry pattern” in the West, Patzert said.
via Real Science
During the 1930′s and 1950′s, droughts were very common in the US, but they are becoming increasingly rare as CO2 increases.
Nature Study confirms Little change in global drought over the past 60 years
- Climate change did not cause 2012 US drought, says government report | The Guardian
- New government report from NOAA says 2012 summer drought NOT caused by global warming | Watts Up With That?
- C3: Severe 2012 U.S. Drought Not Caused By Human CO2, Confirms NOAA
- NOAA 2012 US DROUGHT PAPER – Official Report
- 1976 : CIA Warned That Global Cooling Will Bring Drought, Starvation, Social Unrest And Political Upheaval | Real Science
- EPA confirms the worst Heat Waves occurred in the 1930’s
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA