Understanding The Global Warming “Pause”Posted: November 16, 2013
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
“The data doesn’t matter. We’re not basing our recommendations
on the data. We’re basing them on the climate models.”
– Prof. Chris Folland,
Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research
via Real Science
I became a true believer in global warming 33 years ago, while doing research at Los Alamos National Labs.
A third of a century later, nothing they predicted has come true. The US just had the quietest tornado season on record, the quietest hurricane season on record, the fewest forest fires since 1984, the second fewest hundred degree readings in a century, and no change in global temperature for 17 years.
It is all a bunch of total bullshit.
Topics That Won’t Be Discussed At This Year’s UNFCCC – COP19 Climate Jamboree :
- US snowfall increasing this century
- Five Of The Six Snowiest Winters Have Occurred Since David Viner Declared The End Of Snow
- Slowest US tornado season on record
- Eight years since a major US hurricane strike – longest such period since the Civil War
- US Hurricane Strikes Dropping Dramatically As CO² Increases
- AUSTRALIAN Cyclone Activity Down – BOM
- 71% of the US below normal temperatures
- 97% of the climate models have over-predicted warming
- Record Antarctic sea ice
- Record 60% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice
- Third highest July western Arctic sea ice coverage on record
- Global Sea Ice Area Seventh Highest On Record For The Date – Closing In On The All Time Record
- No statistically-significant Global Warming for 17-23 years despite 35% of all human CO² emissions, since 1751, emitted in the last 15 years.
- RSS Shows No Warming In Australia
- Sydney Almost As Warm As 100 years Ago
- Southern Queensland Almost As Warm As 1940
- One of the slowest US fire seasons on record
- Earth Currently Has More Sea Ice Than 1990
- Record corn crop forecasts and world record 2013 grain harvests
- World Cereal Production Set To Reach Historic High
- IPCC 2013 report confirms “low confidence” link between human GHG emissions and extreme weather.
- Official IPCC Words : ”We Do Not Know If The Climate Is Becoming More Extreme“ SREX 2012 /AR5 2013
- Ocean temps 0-700 metres flat since 2003
- NASA temp satellites show Earth has been on a cooling trend since 2002.
- Eighty Year Decline In US Temperatures Continues
- Much of the increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration since 1980 results from changes in ocean temperatures, rather than from the burning of fossil fuels : Humlum et al. (2013)
SEA LEVEL RISE
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- No Sea Level Rise Along The Western Coast Of North America Since The Start Of Satellite Records
- Scientists Find That Sea Level Rise Is Much Slower Than Expected…No Human Fingerprint
- Global Sea Level Trend – 1.08 mm/year – NOAA records
- NEW PAPER : The global mean sea level started decelerated rising since 2004 with the rising rate 1.8 ± 0.9 mm/yr in 2012.
- NEW PAPER : Sea level rise slowed from 2004 – Deceleration, not acceleration as CO2 rises.
- Pacific Island Nations Are Growing Not Sinking
- The Maldives Are Not ‘Sinking’, They Are In Fact ‘Growing’
Evil human’s 12 parts per million CO² contribution to the atmosphere is clearly having a catastrophic impact on Gaia Mother Earth. The science is settled, the debate is over, anyone who disagrees is a denier and a flat-earth terrorist….
But seriously. What more is required of mother nature to prove that humans 3% contribution to atmospheric CO² (versus her 97%) is NOT having the ‘catastrophic’ impact on our climate that we are brainwashed into believing? In fact, in nearly every case, the *opposite* is happening, to what the global warming alarmists, fear mongers, climate profiteers, rent-seekers and complicit media preach to us daily.
Related Info :
- Another View Of NASA Temperature Data Tampering | CACA
- 97% of climate models say that 97% of climate scientists are wrong | CACA
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA
- GLOBAL WARMING THEORY – Circular reasoning at its best
Peer-Reviewed studies that confirm the lack of any recent global warming :
- Reconciling anthropogenic climate change with observed temperature 1998–2008
- Retrospective prediction of the global warming slowdown in the past decade
- Overestimated global warming over the past 20 years – Nature Climate Change 28/8/2013
- Warmist scientists talk about no Global Warming