Obama Issues Global Warming Order As Climate Models FailPosted: November 6, 2013 | |
“The models are convenient fictions
that provide something very useful.”
– Dr David Frame,
climate modeler, Oxford University
“Climate change is real. Not only is it real, it’s here,
and its effects are giving rise to a frighteningly new
global phenomenon: the man-made natural disaster.”
– Barack Obama,
Following a disastrous Obamacare roll-out, President Obama has made a political switch back to the climate agenda, exercising his right to use executive orders to allow the (unelected) EPA to begin the de-industrialisation process of America.
Executive Director of CFACT, Craig Rucker, is bemused as to exactly *what science* the President is basing his draconian attack on energy, and the people of America, on …
On Friday President Obama issued an executive order to millions of government employees to insert his global warming agenda into everything they do.
Ignoring the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, the President’s order said that, “the impacts of climate change — including an increase in prolonged periods of excessively high temperatures, more heavy downpours, an increase in wildfires, more severe droughts, permafrost thawing, ocean acidification and sea-level rise — are already affecting communities, natural resources, ecosystems, economies and public health across the nation.”
Already affecting? Is President Obama unaware, or deliberately ignoring the fact that there has been no global warming during his entire time in office, in fact, none since the nineties, and very little before that? Sea level is holding steady and we measure its fluctuations in millimeters. Not only has there been nothing out of the ordinary about storm activity, we are nearing the end of what has so far been one of the gentlest hurricane seasons ever recorded.
Dr. Roy Spencer is principal research scientist at the University of Alabama Huntsville and the recipient of NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for his work with global temperature monitoring satellites. He is a great friend of CFACT’s. Dr. Spencer has put out one of his characteristically simple, yet authoritative graphical representations of world temperatures. It shows 87 out of 90 of the climate computer models the UN and President Obama put so much faith in predicting a significantly warmer world than the one we actually live in. Actual temperature observations run much cooler than the computer model do, disproving what the President told our government in his executive order.
I’ve posted a copy of Dr. Spencer’s graph below. Please forward it to a friend and share it on Facebook.
President Obama is facing a crisis of confidence with the American people as they compare what he told them about Obamacare with what they actually have been forced to buy. How long can President Obama continue to say one thing about global warming when our satellites and thermometers continue to prove the opposite?
For nature and people too,
- US snowfall increasing this century
- Slowest US tornado season on record
- Eight years since a major US hurricane strike – longest such period since the Civil War
- 71% of the US below normal temperatures
- 97% of the climate models have over-predicted warming
- Record Antarctic sea ice
- Record 60% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice
- Third highest July western Arctic sea ice coverage on record
- No statistically-significant Global Warming for 17-23 years despite 30% of all human CO² emissions, since 1751, emitted in the last 15 years.
- RSS Shows No Warming In Australia
- Southern Queensland Almost As Warm As 1940
- One of the slowest US fire seasons on record
- Earth Currently Has More Sea Ice Than 1990
- Record corn crop forecasts and world record 2013 grain harvests
- World Cereal Production Set To Reach Historic High
- IPCC 2013 report confirms “low confidence” link between human GHG emissions and extreme weather.
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- No Sea Level Rise Along The Western Coast Of North America Since The Start Of Satellite Records
- Pacific Island Nations Are Growing Not Sinking
- Ocean temps 0-700 metres flat since 2003
- NASA temp satellites show Earth has been on a cooling trend since 2002.
- Eighty Year Decline In US Temperatures Continues
- ‘Let’s face it. The climate has never been more boring.’ | Watts Up With That?
- Obama & Allies Tell UN to Cover for Lack of Global Warming
- Lindzen: IPCC more certain just as its models fall apart | Herald Sun
- Epic Fail: 73 Climate Models vs. Measurements, Running 5-Year Means
- 97% of climate models say that 97% of climate scientists are wrong | CACA
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA
Obama Climate Related :
- Obama Switches Back To Lying About The Climate | CACA
- The Top 5 Lies In Obama’s Climate Change Speech At Georgetown University – Investors.com
- Obama’s Energy Chief Hails Loss Of Taxpayer Billions A ‘terrific success’ | CACA
- Europe’s Green Energy Basket Case Is Barack Obama’s Dream | CACA
- Empirically Naming Climate Alarmists | CACA
Related IPCC AR5 Articles :
- IPCC Officially Kills Off Catastrophic Climate Fears | CACA
- No steel roof required: IPCC dials back the fear of extreme weather | CACA
- Top MIT scientist: Newest UN climate report is ‘hilariously’ flawed | The Daily Caller
- IPCC In Complete Denial That The Sun Is Causing Global Cooling | CACA
Quote source – The Green-Agenda