The Emperor’s New ClimatePosted: October 13, 2013
Climatism comment (State Of The Climate Report) :
- US snowfall increasing this century
- Slowest US tornado season on record
- Eight years since a major US hurricane strike – longest such period since the Civil War
- 71% of the US below normal temperatures
- Record Antarctic sea ice
- Record 52% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since This Date Last Year
- Third highest July western Arctic sea ice coverage on record
- No statistically-significant Global Warming for 17-23 years despite 30% of all human CO² emissions, since 1751, emitted in the last 15 years.
- One of the slowest US fire seasons on record
- Earth Currently Has More Sea Ice Than 1990
- Record corn crop forecasts and world record 2013 grain harvests
- IPCC 2013 report confirms “low confidence” link between human GHG emissions and extreme weather.
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- Ocean temps 0-700 metres flat since 2003
- NASA temp satellites show Earth has been on a cooling trend since 2002.
What more is required of mother nature to prove that humans 3% contribution to atmospheric CO² (versus her 97%) is having no impact whatsoever on our climate?
In fact, in most cases, the *opposite* is happening, to what the global warming alarmists, fear mongers, climate profiteers and complicit media have been preaching to us daily.
Western governments and much of the press corpse apparently believe that they can convince the citizenry about global warming through the use of fraudulent data and surveys, like Kook and Nuttercelli.
They have run into a huge problem however – the Sun is not cooperating. One thing that people are not going to be fooled about is the record snowfall of recent years.