- ‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt “The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher.”
- 2013: According to Environment Canada, the Western Arctic has the 3rd highest July ice coverage in history:
Even PIOMAS is trying to un-paint themselves out of their corner, showing a 15% increase in ice volume over last year.
Via Real Science:
Global warming theory requires that the mid-troposphere warms the fastest, but CO2 has changed tack. It now drives climate change rather than global warming – which is caused by missing heat that sank to the bottom of the ocean undetected.
The missing heat at the bottom of the ocean is a particularly mysterious substance, because it transacts directly with the atmosphere through the ethers to cause extreme weather at the surface.
In Dr. Trenberth’s next lesson, he will explain how we convert lead to gold, and how we identify witches.
Last month Obama said that global warming was accelerating at unforeseen rates, and that he didn’t have time to debate it with the flat earth society. He probably should have talked to some actual scientists first, before making a complete fool out of himself.
A scientific assessment of the planet’s heat balance has found that the most likely explanation for the recent hiatus in global warming is the continual absorption of thermal energy by the huge “heat sink” of the deep ocean many hundreds of metres below the sea surface, according to scientists from the Met Office.
Dana’s “green card” revoked. LOL
Dana’s “green card” revoked. LOL
Climatism comment : Odd quotes from the Malthusian godfather of eco-Alarmism and dud predictions:
- “Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun.” – Malthusian, eco-alarmist Paul R. Ehrlich in The American Spectator, September 6, 1992
- “In ten years all important animal life in the sea will be extinct. Large areas of coastline will have to be evacuated because of the stench of dead fish.” – Paul R. Ehrlich, Earth Day 1970
- “The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s the world will undergo famines . . . hundreds of millions of people (including Americans) are going to starve to death.” – Paul R. Ehrlich (Population Bomb 1960)
- “I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000.” – Paul R. Ehrlich (1969)
- “By 1985 enough millions will have died to reduce the earth’s population to some acceptable level, like 1.5 billion people.” – Paul R. Ehrlich (1969)
- “We’ve already had too much economic growth in the United States. Economic growth in rich countries like ours is the disease, not the cure.” – Paul R. Ehrlich. Quoted by Dixy Lee Ray in her book Trashing the Planet (1990)
Alarmist Paul R. Ehrlich now works for The Royal Society, (to bolster their credibility /sarc) ~ “Nullius In Verba”
Climatism comment : Odd quotes from the Malthusian godfather of eco-Alarmism and dud predictions: “Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun.” – Malthusian, eco-alarmist Paul R. Ehrlich in The American Spectator, September 6, 1992 “In ten years all important animal life in the sea will […]